Chicken Fried Rice. Add Broccoli & Cheddar Cheese To Chicken & Yellow Rice For A Tasty One-Pot Meal. Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Chinese Chicken Fried Rice II Chinese Chicken Fried Rice II.
This is something my sister just sort of whipped up one day. Ok maybe my six year old doesn't because of the veggies inside, but I am pretty sure he is the only one out there. 🙂 For my birthday dinner with my family I chose to go to our favorite little chinese restaurant. Stir in chicken, salt and pepper. You can have Chicken Fried Rice using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Fried Rice
- You need 3 cup of Cooked chicken.
- It’s 2 cup of long grain rice (or 3 1/2 cups instant).
- You need 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 envelope of Onion soup mix.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 can of mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare 1 cup of celery, chopped.
- Prepare 1 large of green pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 3 1/2 cup of water.
Add eggs and vegetables; heat through, breaking eggs into small pieces and stirring to combine. Prep the ingredients: Making fried rice is fast, so have all of your ingredients ready and by the stove. Dice your chicken into small cubes and salt it, whisk the egg, make sure all the veggies are diced and ready to go. Scramble the egg, then remove it from the pan.
Chicken Fried Rice instructions
- Combine all ingredients into a roasting pan or dutch oven. Cover and bake for 1 1/2 hours at 350°F.
- If you wish you can substitute the chicken for another meat. The picture above I used shrimp.
You want to cook the egg first so that it doesn't end up overcooking and so that the egg stays in larger pieces. This Benihana Chicken Fried Rice is the perfect copycat recipe for homemade hibachi, just like the one served at Benihanas. It's super delicious and easy to make at home, no tricks required, only lots of garlic butter. Anyone who's been to Benihana will agree that their fried rice is so tasty, and not to be missed. Combine the chicken and marinade ingredients (soy sauce, cornstarch, sesame oil, and oil).