Bread Cones Recipe. Roll the dough ropes around the aluminum cones. Brush the cones with beaten egg and sprinkle sesame and flax seeds on top. Easy recipe for light and fluffy bread cones perfect for a friend or family gathering.
Brush with the egg glaze and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Place onto a wire rack and allow to cool for a couple minutes before removing the tubes. Add a tablespoon of oil to a clean bowl and place the dough into the bowl. You can have Bread Cones Recipe using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bread Cones Recipe
- It’s 4 Cups of bread flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 Tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 Tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 1/4 Tsp of dry yeast.
- You need 1/4 Cup of warm water.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 2/3 Cup of warm milk.
- It’s 4 Tbsp of butter.
- You need of Topping.
- Prepare 1 of Egg beaten.
- It’s of Sesame and flax seeds.
Turn over a few times to lightly coat all sides of the dough with the oil. While the dough is rising, make the cones. Add a tablespoon of oil to a clean bowl and place the dough into the bowl. Turn over a few times to lightly coat all sides of the dough with the oil.
Bread Cones Recipe step by step
- In a large bowl mix flour with sugar and salt. Dissolve the yeast in the warm water and add to the flour mixture. Add eggs and milk and mix everything together..
- Than add the better and knead until the dough is smooth and soft. Cover with plastic and let it rise for about 1 hour in a warm area until doubled in size..
- Than divide into 8 equal parts. Let them rest for 5 minutes..
- Roll the dough ropes around the metal cones. And let them for about 20 minutes..
- Brush the cones with beaten egg and sprinkle sesame and flax seeds on top..
- Bake for about 16_18 minutes until golden brown..
- Let them cool on wire racks and fill them your favorite filling. Enjoy!.
While the dough is rising, make the cones. Lay cones on a baking sheet sprayed with non-stick spray. Remove the plastic wrap and brush with melted butter. See more ideas about bread cones, recipes, food. Mix together the flour and salt and rub in the butter.