Peanut Butter Cake with Chocolate Ganache Icing. Get your favourites from &Cake delivered. Download the app and order now! Bespoke Pick N Mix Gifts For All Occasions.
In a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer, beat peanut butter and butter with the brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Then in a mixing bowl, add the oil and peanut butter. You can cook Peanut Butter Cake with Chocolate Ganache Icing using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Cake with Chocolate Ganache Icing
- It’s of cake.
- You need of eggs.
- Prepare of sugar.
- It’s of peanut butter.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- You need of self-rising flour.
- It’s of baking powder.
- You need of butter.
- It’s of milk.
- Prepare of chocolate gonash.
- Prepare of cocoa powder.
- You need of milk.
- It’s of water.
- Prepare of sugar.
Mix well with a silicone spatula or balloon whisk until combined. Add the egg and vanilla, and mix till combined, followed by the water. To make the icing, melt the chocolate in the microwave, stirring between short blasts, then leave to cool a little. Spoon out a third of the mix into a separate bowl and stir in the peanut butter.
Peanut Butter Cake with Chocolate Ganache Icing instructions
- Cream butter and sugar add peanut butter gradually add each eggs beating well lastly adding vanilla extract.
- Shift flour and baking powder add milk and shifted flour mixture gradually beating well.
- Preheat oven 350° cake takes about 45 mins..
- Chocolate ganache.
- Mix chocolate cocoa powder, milk, sugar and water.
- Add mixture to pot on medium heat stir in sugar as it heats remove from heat once comes to boil taste to make sure sugar is dissolved.
- Let warm drizzle over cake.
Rich chocolate cake filled with peanut butter and milk chocolate chips, frosted with a creamy peanut butter milk chocolate frosting, and topped off with ganache glaze. Jesse's birthday was at the beginning of the month, and of course, he requested a peanut butter themed birthday cake. This Peanut Butter Chocolate Layer Cake recipe is made with layers of moist chocolate cake, peanut butter frosting and chopped Reese's peanut butter cups! It's rich, delicious and so fun! Place the cake flour, all-purpose flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl, and whisk to combine.