Crockpot BBQ 🍗 Chicken 🐔 Sandwiches 🥪. Crockpot BBQ Chicken Sandwiches are a delicious, inexpensive and family friendly dinner option. Slow cooked in your favorite barbecue sauce, pulled chicken is one of the easiest meals you can throw into the crockpot on a busy morning. Reasons to Make Crockpot BBQ Chicken.
Place the onion slices on top of the chicken. Pour the barbecue sauce over top. You may not need the entire jar, just enough to cover the chicken. You can cook Crockpot BBQ 🍗 Chicken 🐔 Sandwiches 🥪 using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot BBQ 🍗 Chicken 🐔 Sandwiches 🥪
- It’s 1 of large pack chicken thighs (boneless / skinless).
- It’s 1 of onion, sliced.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of chicken bouillon cube.
- You need 1 cup of hot water.
- You need 1 bottle (20.4 ounce) of bbq sauce (your favorite!).
- Prepare of Kaiser rolls or your favorite rolls.
Serve it on toasted buns with coleslaw, over nachos, on a salad or in a baked potato. It's made with simple ingredients you just throw in your crockpot: barbecue sauce, italian dressing, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce. You guys, it does NOT get any easier than this dinner idea! It would take longer than that to place a DoorDash order, so no excuses! *Note: When you click the links in this post, we may receive a.
Crockpot BBQ 🍗 Chicken 🐔 Sandwiches 🥪 step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs……..
- Place thighs in your crockpot…….
- Place sliced onion and minced garlic all over chicken thighs……..
- Sprinkle your black pepper over chicken thighs…….
- In a small bowl dissolve your chicken bouillon cube in the hot water…….
- Pour chicken broth over chicken thighs……..
- Now pour your favorite bbq sauce all over chicken thighs…….
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6 hours, stirring occasionally, shredding chicken with 2 forks as it cooks……
- Serve on top of your favorite rolls and enjoy 😉!!!!.
What to Serve with Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Sandwiches. You can serve your BBQ pulled chicken on burger buns with just the chicken and BBQ sauce, or add cheese, pickles, or coleslaw. On the side try: sweet potato fries; tabouli salad; red potato salad; fruit salad; broccoli salad; corn salad; Cooking Tips for CrockPot BBQ Chicken. If you have time, make my homemade BBQ sauce recipe to use in. These crockpot BBQ chicken sandwiches couldn't be easier!