Crockpot BBQ 🍗 Chicken 🐔 Sandwiches 🥪. Instructions Place chicken, BBQ Sauce and onion to crockpot. Shred cooked chicken and stir to combine. Before serving, let some of the sauce drain to prevent soggy bread.
Place the onion slices on top of the chicken. Pour the barbecue sauce over top. You may not need the entire jar, just enough to cover the chicken. You can have Crockpot BBQ 🍗 Chicken 🐔 Sandwiches 🥪 using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot BBQ 🍗 Chicken 🐔 Sandwiches 🥪
- It’s of large pack chicken thighs (boneless / skinless).
- Prepare of onion, sliced.
- You need of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- You need of chicken bouillon cube.
- Prepare of hot water.
- You need of bbq sauce (your favorite!).
- It’s of Kaiser rolls or your favorite rolls.
You guys, it does NOT get any easier than this dinner idea! It would take longer than that to place a DoorDash order, so no excuses! *Note: When you click the links in this post, we may receive a. What to Serve with Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Sandwiches. You can serve your BBQ pulled chicken on burger buns with just the chicken and BBQ sauce, or add cheese, pickles, or coleslaw.
Crockpot BBQ 🍗 Chicken 🐔 Sandwiches 🥪 instructions
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs……..
- Place thighs in your crockpot…….
- Place sliced onion and minced garlic all over chicken thighs……..
- Sprinkle your black pepper over chicken thighs…….
- In a small bowl dissolve your chicken bouillon cube in the hot water…….
- Pour chicken broth over chicken thighs……..
- Now pour your favorite bbq sauce all over chicken thighs…….
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6 hours, stirring occasionally, shredding chicken with 2 forks as it cooks……
- Serve on top of your favorite rolls and enjoy 😉!!!!.
On the side try: sweet potato fries; tabouli salad; red potato salad; fruit salad; broccoli salad; corn salad; Cooking Tips for CrockPot BBQ Chicken. If you have time, make my homemade BBQ sauce recipe to use in. These crockpot BBQ chicken sandwiches couldn't be easier! Just toss the ingredients in the crockpot, let them cook all day and dinner is ready. Easy and delicious crock pot recipe the whole family will love.