Burger bread recipe by khabs kitchen. Browse new releases, best sellers or classics. Unique Style & High Quality, Prices Updated Daily. Burger bread recipe by khabs kitchen Khabs kitchen Kano.
Burger bread recipe by khabs kitchen. These turned out really well – light, lovely taste and texture. Also delicious when made with whole wheat flour. You can cook Burger bread recipe by khabs kitchen using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Burger bread recipe by khabs kitchen
- You need of flour.
- It’s of sugar.
- You need of I tbsp yeast.
- Prepare of powdered milk.
- Prepare of butter.
- It’s of egg.
- It’s of warm water.
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water. Mix milk mixture into flour mixture, and then mix in egg. Break one egg into a bowl. BEST RECIPES Recipe of Favorite Butter ball cookies recipe by Khabs.
Burger bread recipe by khabs kitchen instructions
- In a bowl add all the dry ingredients and whisk.
- Separate the egg white from egg york.
- Add the egg York to flour mixture and whisk, wash your hand and mix add the water and form a dough…remove the dough from bowl and put on table knead for 5 min add 1/2 tbsp butter knead for 5 min add the remaining 1/2 tbsp butter and knead for 10 min.
- Apply oil,cover it and let it rest for 30 min in warm place.
- Divide the dough into 16 balls,make each ball into round circle by applying small flour on the surface.
- Place on baking tray (DAT has baking paper) let it rise for 15 min.
- Egg wash(using egg white)sprinkles some sesame if desired.
- Bake at low heat..let it cool and divide it into 2.
Put flour, salt and sugar in a bowl of the stand mixer fitted with Dough Hook. Great recipe for Fried bread hausa and English version recipe by Khabs kitchen. Tip the dough onto a floured surface or into a stand mixer fitted with a dough hook and knead until elastic and shiny. Place the flour, caster sugar, salt and yeast into the bowl of the Artisan Stand Mixer fitted with the dough hook and mix, on medium speed, for a couple minutes just to combine the ingredients. Mix and knead all of the dough ingredients — by hand, mixer, or bread machine — to make a soft, smooth dough.