Roasted Salmon with grapefruit sauce. Get Food and Accessories for Your Dog. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! While the salmon is cooking prepare the sauce.
While the salmon is cooking, prepare the sauce. Cut one of the grapefruits into sections by cutting off the top and bottom of the fruit, then standing it on one end and cutting down the skin to remove the woolly white pith and peel. Then, with a pairing knife, remove each segment of fruit from its membrane and cut the segments in half. You can have Roasted Salmon with grapefruit sauce using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roasted Salmon with grapefruit sauce
- You need 1 of salmon fillets.
- It’s 2 of ruby red grapefruits.
- It’s 2 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 small of shallot (minced).
- It’s 1 tsp of fresh ginger (grated).
- You need 2 tsp of good honey.
- It’s 1/2 of squeezed lemon juice.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
Season the salmon with the salt, place in a baking dish, and roast until just cooked through,. While the salmon is cooking, prepare the sauce. Cut one of the grapefruits into sections by cutting off the top and. In a medium skillet, heat the oil over medium.
Roasted Salmon with grapefruit sauce instructions
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- season the salmon with salt and pepper on both sides, drizzle with olive oil, and bake until fully roasted (about 20 min).
- cut 1 grapefruit, and divide into segments, and remove the pits, and casings. cut the segments in to half ..
- set it aside.
- now take the second grapefruit, and juice it. and set aside also.
- In a medium skillet, heat the oil, and saute the shallots until softened, add the grated ginger, grapefruit juice, and honey..
- Let it simmer, until the sauce is reduced by half (10 minutes).
- Add lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste.
- Right before serving, toss the grapefruit pieces which you cut into segments earlier into the sauce..
- put the baked salmon on a plate, spoon the sauce and grapefruit pieces over..
- PM me if you have any questions.
Place the salmon in a baking dish and season with salt. Within the skillet, add ginger, Florida Grapefruit juice, honey, cayenne pepper and. While the salmon is cooking prepare the sauce. Cook the shallot in the ghee/coconut oil over medium heat until translucent. Add in the ginger, honey, grapefruit juice and cayenne pepper and bring to a simmer.