2 mins chocolate cake. Browse Our Food & Drink Range Online. Use Code LASTCHANCE At Checkout – Limited Time Only. Next, add the cocoa powder, then the egg; mix well.
Instructions In a small bowl, whisk together the vegetable oil, milk, egg and vanilla. Add the flour, sugar, and cocoa and whisk to combine. Thank You For Watching If You Like My Recipes Subscribe Like. You can have 2 mins chocolate cake using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 2 mins chocolate cake
- You need 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 4 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 small of chocolate.
It's a solid, rich chocolate cake. The cake has a crumb that is one notch closer to pound cake than boxed cake mix, which I love. The ganache on top is my obsession. The pomegranate seeds are just, well.
2 mins chocolate cake instructions
- First mix all the dry ingrediants. (flour,cocoa powder,sugar).
- Add the egg and milk and mix well..
- Put the mix into a microwave safe bowl or mug..
- Cut the chocolate into small pieces and put in on top of the mix..
- Put the bowl into the microwave and set it for 2 mins.
- Remember to check the heat.. Don't set the heat more than 600degrees….
Make your own RP approved mug cake in minutes, to scratch the itch for chocolate without "cheating"! For the cake, place all of the cake ingredients, except the boiling water, into a large mixing bowl. Indulge in these irrestible chocolate cake recipes. From classic chocolate fudge cake to gooey chocolate torte, find your new favourite. This article contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a small amount of money if a reader clicks through and makes a purchase.