Rootbeer Brownie Cake W/chocolate rootbeer frosting. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Our brownies are a bit different – they are circular so everyone gets the best bit! We have lots of flavours including Triple Chocolate & Raspberry and White Chocolate! Sift flour, cocoa powder and salt in a large bowl and set aside.
Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each. Beat for five or six minutes so that the mixture is light and fluffy. In another bowl, mix the flour. You can cook Rootbeer Brownie Cake W/chocolate rootbeer frosting using 13 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rootbeer Brownie Cake W/chocolate rootbeer frosting
- Prepare of brownie cake.
- It’s 1 box of brownie mix (about 18.4 oz.).
- It’s 3/4 cup of high quality rootbeer flavored carbonated soda pop.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s of frosting.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter or margarine ( melted).
- It’s 1/4 cup of rootbeer flavored carbonated soda pop.
- It’s 1/4 cup of baking unsweetened cocoa (sifted).
- You need 3 cup of powdered sugar (sifted).
- Prepare of topping.
- It’s 1/2 cup of or more or less depending on how much you like of either sprinkles,chopped walnuts or chopped pecans or chopped peanuts.
Lover of cake, brownies, and a healthy lifestyle? Well I've got your next recipe to try out. Our brownie chocolate cake with chocolate frosting is oil free, refined sugar free, whole food plant based, and delicious as always! In a medium saucepan, bring the root beer, butter, and cocoa powder to a boil, stirring occasionally.
Rootbeer Brownie Cake W/chocolate rootbeer frosting instructions
- for the brownie cake:.
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- combine all ingredients and mix well..
- pour mix into a greased 8×9 pan..
- bake 24-28 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean..
- let cool..
- meanwhile for the frosting:.
- combine butter, cocoa and rootbeer. mix well..
- add powdered sugar a cup at a time until u have no sugar left. mixing well..
- when brownie cake is cooled frost with frosting..
- add topping of choice.. I chose sprinkles this time..
- serve and enjoy!.
- hint: if u want a bit more rootbeer flavor add a few drops of rootbeer extract to the cake and the frosting..
- hint: the high end rootbeer is better.. gives it a much better flavor than a mild generic rootbeer…
- (this makes enough frosting to frost two brownie cakes.. I used it all on one cake cuz we like a lot of frosting. but frosting is very sweet so u may only want to use half the frosting).
In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs, buttermilk, and vanilla and stir into the flour mixture. These Root Beer Cupcakes with Root Beer Chocolate Frosting are super chocolatey, moist and fluffy. While the root beer taste is only slightly noticeable in the cupcakes, you can definitely taste it in the delicious frosting! Mike is a soda feign so you can always find a stash of root beer hiding in the refrigerator. We like to keep Stewarts To.