Blueberry Quick Bread Recipe. A great blueberry quick bread recipe is a must have in any respectable baker's arsenal. Even beginner bakers can succeed at impressing their friends and family with these user-friendly breads. Quick bread recipes are usually mixed in a bowl with a spoon, as opposed to requiring a stand mixer and they are extremely adaptable.
This is the BEST and easiest one-bowl Blueberry Quick Bread you'll ever make! Mix together beaten eggs with the sugar. Add milk and melted shortening or vegetable oil. You can have Blueberry Quick Bread Recipe using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blueberry Quick Bread Recipe
- It’s 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 6 oz of fresh or frozen blueberries.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vegetable or canola oil.
- Prepare 1 large of egg, slightly beaten.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar blend until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs, egg whites and lemon juice. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture alternately with milk, beating well after each addition. Favorite Banana Blueberry Quick Bread Favorite Banana Blueberry Quick Bread.
Blueberry Quick Bread Recipe instructions
- Line 9"x 5" loaf pan with aluminum foil. Butter the bottom and sides of the foil. Set aside..
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- In large mixing bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and powder, and salt..
- Add blueberries and stir to distribute..
- In another bowl whisk egg, buttermilk, vanilla, oil, and sugar,.
- With a rubber spatula, fold in wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Do not overmix. Few flour lumps are okay..
- Pour batter into pan..
- Bake bread for 33 to 38 minutes, or until top is golden brown and toothpick inserted comes out clean..
- Cool completely in pan. ..
View Recipe this link opens in a new tab "This is a great tasting gluten-free. Directions In a large bowl, beat the egg, milk and oil. Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt; gradually add to egg mixture, beating just until combined. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. In a medium bowl, stir together the sugar, milk, oil, egg and vanilla.