Vickys Pan-Fried Toasties with loads of Filling Ideas!. Great recipe for Vickys Pan-Fried Toasties with loads of Filling Ideas!. Kids love toasties, it's a fact! A quick snack you can make in a frying pan and on the grill if you don't have a toasted sandwich maker at home.
Prepare of sunflower spread / butter as required. It's of Savoury Filling Combo Ideas. You need of Cheese, ham & pineapple. You can cook Vickys Pan-Fried Toasties with loads of Filling Ideas! using 24 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Pan-Fried Toasties with loads of Filling Ideas!
- Prepare 2 of medium cut slices of bread, see my free from recipe link below.
- Prepare of sunflower spread / butter as required.
- It’s of Savoury Filling Combo Ideas.
- You need of Cheese, ham & pineapple.
- Prepare of Cooked chicken, cheese & pesto.
- It’s of Cheese and pickle.
- It’s of Cooked sausage, cheese & baked beans.
- You need of Cheese and tomato.
- Prepare of Cooked bacon, cheese & worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of Cheese and pre-fried onions.
- You need of Cooked turkey, cheese and cranberry sauce.
- It’s of Cheese, corned beef and coleslaw.
- It’s of Cooked chicken, cheese and roasted peppers.
- Prepare of Tuna and cheese.
- You need of Chorizo, cheese, avocado and salsa.
- Prepare of Cheese & cooked sliced beetroot.
- It’s of Cooked leftover mac & cheese.
- You need of Chips / Fries & cheese.
- You need of Cooked burger patty, tomato ketchup & cheese.
- Prepare of Dessert Filling Combo Ideas.
- You need of Sliced bananas and chocolate spread.
- It’s of Canned fruit pie filling, cream cheese & powdered sugar.
- Prepare of Sliced strawberries, blueberries, cream cheese & powdered sugar.
- Prepare of Grated apple & raisins, cream cheese & powdered sugar.
It's of Cooked chicken, cheese & pesto. Vickys Pan-Fried Toasties with loads of Filling Ideas!. Kids will go crazy over these yummy, yet simple toasties! They're a perfect weekend brekky or afternoon snack.
Vickys Pan-Fried Toasties with loads of Filling Ideas! instructions
- Butter the slices of bread thickly on one side each. You can use garlic butter for added flavour. See my link here for a recipe https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338020-vickys-quick-white-oven-bread-with-variations-gf-df-ef-sf-nf https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/357071-vickys-savoury-compound-butters-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-free.
- Put one slice into a frying pan,buttered side down.
- Top with a generous layer of cheese then any other fillings you'd like to add. I also like to shake some Worcestershire sauce on before adding the cheese https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/335730-vickys-coconut-milk-cheddar-cheese https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338187-vickys-homemade-worcestershire-sauce-vegan.
- Put the other slice of bread on top, buttered side up. Turn the heat on to medium.
- Fry for 2 minutes until golden then flip, press down and fry another 2 minutes on the other side.
- Let rest a minute before cutting into triangles and serve. Add chips / fries and a side salad for a satisfying lunch.
- Anything that goes on a pizza will work in a toastie. Use different cheeses for different ingredients like a mexican cheese with chicken and roasted peppers, brie with turkey and cranberry sauce or goats cheese with parma ham and pear for a posh vibe!.
- Dessert toasties are great served with custard or ice cream. Just mix the cream cheese with powdered sugar to taste then spoon a few tablespoons over the fruit filling https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/346731-vickys-coconut-cream-cheese https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332987-vickys-vanilla-custard-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-nut-free https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332956-vickys-vanilla-ice-cream-with-flavour-variations-gf-df-ef-sf-nf https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/354252-vickys-homemade-sunflower-butter-alternative-for-peanut-butter https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/367890-vickys-homemade-nutella-no-nut-chocolate-spread.
Spread one side of each bread slice with butter. They go by many names: Potstickers, gyoza, japanese pan fried dumplings. At the end of the day they are delicious dumplings packed with loads of asian. Vickys Pan-Fried Toasties with loads of Filling Ideas!. Here is how you cook it.