Red velvet cup cakes with cream cheese frosting. Read customer reviews & Find best sellers. Check Out Red Velvet Cupcake on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today!
To decorate, load up your cream cheese frosting into a piping bag fitted with your favourite nozzle. Scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl to ensure even mixing. Add the vanilla extract and mix. You can cook Red velvet cup cakes with cream cheese frosting using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Red velvet cup cakes with cream cheese frosting
- You need 2 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 cup of butter milk room temperature.
- It’s 2 large of eggs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of red food coloring.
- It’s 1 tsp of white distilled vinegar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanillia extract.
- Prepare 1 lb of cream cheese.
- You need 2 stick of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 4 cup of confectioners sugar.
Add the powdered sugar, continually taste to get to desired sweetness. Once the cupcakes are completely cool, you can frost them with Cream Cheese Frosting Store these cupcakes in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to two days. For longer storage, these cupcakes can be frozen in an airtight container for up to two months. Defrost for two hours at room temperature.
Red velvet cup cakes with cream cheese frosting instructions
- pre heat oven 350 line 2(12- cup) muffin pans with cup cake paper.
- in mefium mixing bowl sift together the flour, sugar, baking soda, salt and cocoa powder. in large bowl gently beat together the oil, butter milk, eggs, food coloring, and vinegar, and vanilla with hand held mixer.
- add the sifted dry ingredients to the wet and mix until smooth and cimbined.
- divde the batter evenly among the cupcake tins about 2/3 filled. bake in oven for about 20-22minutes, turning the pan once half way throught. test the cup cakes with a toothpick for doneness. remove from oven and cool completely before frosting.
- for cream cheese frosting.
- in large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter, and vanilla together until smooth. add the sugar and on low speed, beat until incorporated. increase the speed to high and mix until very light and fluffy..
Remove from the tin and leave on a wire rack to cool completely. To make the icing, beat the. In a medium mixing bowl, sift together the flour, sugar, baking soda, salt and cocoa powder. For the Cream Cheese Frosting: In a large bowl, mix together butter, cream cheese, salt and vanilla until smooth. Add powdered sugar, one cup at a time, beating well after each addition.