Fried rice with simple coleslaw. Add eggs; stir in soy sauce and pepper. Add eggs; cook and stir over medium heat until completely set. Now add cooked rice, shredded chicken, scrambled eggs, black pepper powder,soy sauce, food vinegar,worcestershire sauce, spring onions and mix well.
This easy Minced Pork Fried Rice with cauliflower, carrots, zucchini, and green peas will soon be a favorite at your house. Add garlic and ginger and cook, stirring, until. Heat your pan over medium high heat. You can cook Fried rice with simple coleslaw using 23 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried rice with simple coleslaw
- You need of rice.
- It’s of Peas.
- You need of Carrot,cubed.
- You need of Vegetable oil.
- It’s of Curry powder.
- You need of turmeric powder.
- You need of salt.
- You need of Seasoning.
- You need of cloves.
- You need of Some few drops of cumin seeds.
- You need of Ginger and garlic pastes.
- You need of onion, sliced.
- It’s of small can,sweet corn.
- It’s of Green beans,diced.
- It’s of Green and red bell peppers,diced.
- You need of Grated scotch bonnet.
- Prepare of For the coleslaw.
- Prepare of cabbage.
- Prepare of big cucumber.
- Prepare of medium carrots.
- It’s of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- Prepare of Yellow mustard.
Whisk together the eggs and season with salt and pepper. Add half the vegetable oil to the pan. Add the eggs and cook until just scrambled. This is a quick and easy shrimp fried rice recipe that my kids all love!
Fried rice with simple coleslaw step by step
- Start by perboiling the rice,wash it well,drain and cook till tender with the salt.make sure not to over cook it..
- In a large pot or saucepan heat the vegetable oil,add the sliced onion,cloves, cumin,ginger and garlic pastes and the grated scotch bonnet.stir fry for 3mins.add the carrot,peas and green beans and stir fry for 7-10mins.add the bells peppers and sweet corn,stir..
- Add the curry, turmeric powder, seasoning cubes and stir.reduce the heat and add the cooked rice little by little, stirring to combine.do this until the rice is exhausted.stir fry for 3-5mins and it's done..
- For the coleslaw thinly sliced the cabbage,grate the carrot and cut the cucumber into smaller sizes.combine the ingredients in a bowl.add about 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise,half teaspoon of sugar and a teaspoon of yellow mustard.use a spoon to mix well and serve..
Reheat gently, as desired. really easy and yummy! When you buy a bag of coleslaw mix, the question isn't whether to whip up vinegar-or mayo-based slaw. The question is whether you'll make coleslaw at all. No forks or spoons required, just easy-to-pick-up party foods, so you can clean up in no time. In a small bowl, combine the orange juice concentrate, mayonnaise, sugar and salt; pour over coleslaw mixture and toss to coat.