Simple stir fried rice. Stir Fry Your Favorite Veggies For A Delicious Quick Meal. Need A Quick And Tasty Weekday Meal? Try This Easy Stir Fried Vegetables From McCormick®.
Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add eggs; cook until set, stirring occasionally. Stir fry the rice: Return the wok to the burner over high heat, add the remaining tablespoon of oil, then add the cooled rice. You can have Simple stir fried rice using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple stir fried rice
- It’s of Left over rice.
- It’s of Oil.
- You need of Scotch bonnet(white).
- Prepare of Oinon.
- You need of Carrot and pease.
- Prepare of White pepper.
- You need of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Salt.
In the same pan, heat remaining oil. Remove from skillet and set aside. Heat a wok or large skillet over high heat. Stir-fry the rice to evenly coated with oil, then spread and lightly press around the pan.
Simple stir fried rice instructions
- Add oil to your pan,add the blended onion and pepper,stir fry.
- Add the cooked veggies and mix well.
- Add in the rice,salt,soy sauce and white pepper.
- Mix every thing very well on low heat and simmer for 3-5 minutes and its done..
Add rice, peas, and cooked eggs to skillet. Preheat a large skillet or wok to medium heat. Pour sesame oil in the bottom. Add white onion and peas and carrots and fry until tender. Slide the onion, peas and carrots to the side, and pour the beaten eggs onto the other side.