Copycat Recipe ☆ Japanese Steak Sauce. Check Out Japanese Recipe on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today! Your favourite Japanese restaurants available on Deliveroo.
Stir and then pour into blender. Here is how you cook that. Great recipe for Copycat Recipe ☆ Japanese Steak Sauce. You can cook Copycat Recipe ☆ Japanese Steak Sauce using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Copycat Recipe ☆ Japanese Steak Sauce
- You need of Grated onion.
- You need of Grated garlic.
- You need of Grated ginger.
- You need of Soy sauce.
- You need of Vinegar.
- You need of Vegetable oil (omit if you prefer a lighter flavor).
I learned how to make this sauce when I worked for that restaurant. The restaurant has since then ceased operation. ^^； I didn't know the exact proportion of the original sauce. I tasted the sauce frequently when I ate their staff meal. Yum Yum Sauce, the name says it all, a Japanese steak house mayo based sauce that is amazing.
Copycat Recipe ☆ Japanese Steak Sauce instructions
- Mix all the ingredients, and it's done. If you prefer a lighter sauce, omit the vegetable oil. Pour the sauce over the sizzling steak..
- [Sizzling sauce version] Add the sauce in the frying pan after cooking the steak. Mix with the gravy, and heat the sauce until hot. The gravy flavour makes the steak more delicious..
- Actually, you can use this sauce as a salad dressing. Drizzle over fresh vegetables, and enjoy. The dish will be delicious if you serve fresh vegetables on side. ♪.
- Simply cook the beef and marinate in the sauce. Slice before you serve. Cook in bulk at the end of the year and serve for the New Year's feast. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156942-new-years-beef-tataki.
- You can store this steak sauce for about a week to 10 days (in the winter). There are no preservatives, so use up the sauce as soon as possible ♪.
- I was thinking to make the sauce in bulk towards the end of the year, so I experimented beforehand. I stored the sauce in the freezer and checked the taste. I wrote my opinion at Step 5 as following the result of my experiment..
- Try to use up the sauce within 2-3 days during the summer. User "Musume double" reported that she stored the sauce in the freezer before use. You could freeze the leftovers..
This popular sauce is light, sweet and tangy! Popular sauces that are made from scratch are so easy and so much better. Think homemade Famous Fry Sauce, Tzatziki Sauce and Homemade Cheese Sauce. This dipping sauce is a copycat recipe of Benihana's ginger dipping sauce that you love! It pairs so well with hibachi steak, chicken, shrimp, veggies, and rice.