Seared Pork Chops with Apple Butter BBQ Sauce. Get a good sear on the pork chops and flip. Seared Pork Chops with Apple Butter BBQ Sauce step by step: Sweat the onion until translucent then add the apple butter with all the ingredients other than the pork chops and no-salt seasoning. Let simmer for at least an hour.
For the chops: To the same pan, add the butter and olive oil. Once the butter is melted and the pan is hot, add the pork chops and sear on one side until a peek beneath reveals a golden color,. Pour in brown sauce and cider vinegar to create a pan sauce. You can have Seared Pork Chops with Apple Butter BBQ Sauce using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Seared Pork Chops with Apple Butter BBQ Sauce
- Prepare of boneless 3/4 inch thick pork loin chops.
- You need of homemade apple butter.
- Prepare of small sweet onion chopped.
- You need of spicy brown mustard.
- It’s of ketchup.
- It’s of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of liquid smoke.
- It’s of Montreal seasoning.
- You need of No-Salt Organic Seasoning (Costco brand).
Spoon the apple sauce over the pork chops. Sprinkle with more chopped herbs and salt and pepper. The Best Grilled Pork Chops With Apple Sauce Recipes on Yummly Cuban Grilled Pork Chops, Plantation-style Grilled Pork Chops, Chile-rubbed Grilled Pork Chops.
Seared Pork Chops with Apple Butter BBQ Sauce step by step
- Sweat the onion until translucent then add the apple butter with all the ingredients other than the pork chops and no-salt seasoning. Let simmer for at least an hour..
- Pre heat oven to 350°.
- Let pork chops come to room temperature and dust with no-salt organic seasoning while a cast iron skillet is heating with 2 tbsp oil..
- Get a good sear on the pork chops and flip..
- Let sear on the otherside then cover with the bbq sauce and put in oven for about 12 minutes or until done, still blushing on the inside..
Reverse seared pork chops served with crisp apple and beets slaw and homemade apple sauce (aka the Awesome Sauce). Smoked Pork Chops [Reverse Seared] – Smoked BBQ Source These pork chops are smoked at low a temperature before a quick sear for ultimate juicy bbq chops with a satisfying crust. The sauce for these pork chops was delicious! I had a small amount of applesauce left from another recipe and these tender mild barbecue with a slight apple taste pork chops were a great way to use it. While the pork rests, to the pan of reserved fond, add the barbecue sauce and demi-glace (carefully, as the liquid may splatter).