Raspberry White Chocolate Fondant Molten Cake. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. White chocolate tastes very good with raspberry but you can also replace it with cherry. Beat in flour then melted chocolate until evenly combined.
To serve, turn out from ramekin and serve with some raspberries and a dusting of icing sugar. This White Chocolate Raspberry Cake combines white chocolate cake layers with a white chocolate swiss meringue buttercream, fresh raspberries, and raspberry jam. Beat together your Butter and Sugar until light and fluffy. You can cook Raspberry White Chocolate Fondant Molten Cake using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Raspberry White Chocolate Fondant Molten Cake
- You need 150 grams of white chocolate.
- Prepare 50 grams of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of whipped cream.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of corn starch.
- You need 3 ml of vanilla extract.
- You need 60 grams of raspberry sauce.
Add in your Self Raising Flour and Eggs and beat again till smooth and lovely! Fold through your Raspberries and White Chocolate! Melt white chocolate and butter in a heatproof bowl set over a pot of boiling water. Beat eggs with sugar and vanilla sugar and then add the melted chocolate-butter mixture and beat well.
Raspberry White Chocolate Fondant Molten Cake instructions
- melt butter, white chocolate and whipping cream in a sauce pan using a water bath.
- mix eggs, sugar, flour, cornstarch and vanilla in a bowl until the mixture becomes smooth.
- combine the melted mixture and the sugar mixture in a bowl and mix well.
- put the combined mixture in the fridge for 1 hour till it gets thicker.
- pre-heat the oven to 240C.
- take the mix out of the fridge and grease the baking mold.
- fill 3/4 of the mold with the mix and bake for 10-12 minutes in the oven at 200C.
- leave the cake to cool for 4 mins after baking then carefully take out the cake and serve it with the raspberry sauce.
Put the butter and chocolate in a heatproof mixing bowl, set over a pan of barely simmering water and allow to melt slowly, stirring occasionally. Mix a third of the egg whites into the chocolate mixture to loosen it, then fold in the remaining egg whites. Line your ramekins with soft unsalted butter and sift in plain flour to coat the moulds. Melt the butter and white chocolate over a double boiler. Beat the sugar, eggs & vanilla extract together until they are thick.