My Recipe for Buns. Browse new releases, best sellers or classics. Free delivery on eligible orders Looking For Recipes For Buns? We Have Almost Everything on eBay.
Line a bun tin with paper cases. Put the butter and sugar in a bowl and mix until creamy. Sift the flour and add a bit at a time, alternating with the beaten eggs. You can have My Recipe for Buns using 10 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Recipe for Buns
- It’s of Strong bread flour.
- It’s of Whole wheat flour.
- It’s of Egg.
- It’s of total, together with the egg. Water.
- You need of Sugar.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Butter.
- It’s of Dry yeast.
- Prepare of Toppings:.
- Prepare of appropriate amount Oatmeal, Sesame seeds, Poppy seeds, etc..
Cream the butter and sugar together. Add the vanilla and the eggs and whisk until light and creamy. Add the baking powder and milk and whisk together. Buns are small rolls, made with flour, sugar, butter, yeast and eggs, that are richer and sweeter than plain bread.
My Recipe for Buns instructions
- Beat the egg and combine with water. Save 1 heaping teaspoon of egg and water to brush on top of the buns before baking..
- Make the dough in the bread machine for the first rising..
- Punch down the dough, and form into even-sized balls. I made 5. They are quite large, after baking, but I like this size. Make them as big as you like..
- Cover with a moist tea towel and let rise for 15 minutes..
- Press the air out of the balls well, since the buns aren't good with lots of air bubbles. Reshape the balls, as shown in the photo, tucking in the bottoms, then start rolling them around..
- After rolling the balls around about 20~30 times, they will be nice and round. It's important to shape them well, because you will bake them without using molds..
- Make sure the seams on the bottom are well closed. When all the balls are ready, cover with a moist tea towel and let rise for a second time..
- When they've almost doubled in size, brush with the reserved egg and water mixture..
- Sprinkle on the topping. (This time I used oatmeal.) Bake at 375F/190℃ for about 20 minutes.They're done..
- The freshly baked buns look like this..
- I took the top photo the day after baking mine, since I forgot the day of….
- This is how we eat them at our house. I put a bit of butter in a pan, and toast the insides..
- Get the buns ready by spreading with mayonnaise, hot mustard, ketchup, and regular yellow mustard. Top with lettuce and tomato..
- I recommend making the patties a bit bigger than the buns because they'll shrink. Flatten while cooking, as they tend to puff up..
- Put a slice of cheese on top, and when it's melted, place the patties on the tomato. Top with fried onions, a little fig jam and avocado..
- Now your cheeseburger is ready to eat. This one's for my husband, with no avocado..
- Press together, open your mouth wide, and take a bite. These hamburgers are my specialty that my husband and friends rave about..
They can be flavoured or filled with other ingredients, such as spices and dried. Slowly add in the beaten eggs, mixing each one in well before adding the next. Then add in your desired flavouring (vanilla extract). Sieve the flour and the baking powder and fold into the bun mixture. Put your sugar and margarine in a large mixing bowl and cream together with a wooden spoon or a electric hand mixer.