Spicey Steak or hamburger Sauce. Spicey Steak or hamburger Sauce A quick homemade sauce and just add less cayenne pepper and tobasco sauce if you don't want spicey ,but the bite is the secret to the sauce. For seasoning there's Worcestershire sauce, seaosned salt, garlic powder, and onion powder. Spicey Steak or hamburger Sauce Sias Vosloo.
These sauces are normally brown or orange in color and often made from tomatoes, spices, vinegar, and raisins. Season with hot sauce and seasoned pepper to taste. Instructions For the Sauce In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, bbq, ketchup, and mustard. You can cook Spicey Steak or hamburger Sauce using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicey Steak or hamburger Sauce
- You need 1 of finely grated onion.
- It’s 1 TB of garlic.
- It’s 1 cup of tomato sauce (All Gold).
- It’s 1/2 cup of chutney.
- You need 3 TB of Worcestershire Sauce.
- It’s 1 TB of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 ts of tabasco.
- You need 1 TB of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1/2 ts of steak & chops spice.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
Stir in the relish, Worcestershire, and seasonings. Set aside until you're ready to assemble. Prepare the tomatoes and lettuce, set aside. Heat the grill to high heat.
Spicey Steak or hamburger Sauce instructions
- Combine all ingredients and chill for atleast 1 hour..
- Can be stored in fridge for 1 month and use as needed. Cold or hot.
Brush the grates with a little. Combine all the ingredients in a small bowl. Taste and adjust salt & pepper to taste. Place in the refrigerator or serve immediately. For seasoning there's Worcestershire sauce, seaosned salt, garlic powder, and onion powder.