Mango coconut chia pudding. Garden At Home With Sarah Raven, Wide Range of Products Available Online Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! How to Make Mango Chia Pudding In a mason jar or bowl with a lid, stir together the coconut milk, chia seeds and maple syrup.
Instructions Mix together the coconut milk, chia seeds, honey / maple syrup and vanilla extract in a jar or bowl. Get new free recipes and exclusive content delivered right to. Creamy, delicious, luscious mango pudding layered over top chewy chia seeds. You can cook Mango coconut chia pudding using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mango coconut chia pudding
- It’s 1 cup of coconut milk.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped mangoes.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of chia seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of flaxs seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of dessicated coconut.
- It’s of Cherry to garnish.
This is one tasty breakfast or dessert idea that is healthy as well! A three-ingredient breakfast or dessert recipe for Mango Coconut Chia Pudding. No sugar added and made with healthy fats from chia seeds and coconut milk. Originally the entirety of this mango chia pudding post was all about the benefits of chia seeds.
Mango coconut chia pudding instructions
- Take a bowl and gather all ingredients.
- Take 1 cup coconut milk and soak chia seeds in it..
- Add honey and keep it overnight in refrigerator or for at least 1 hour.
- Add a pinch of cinnamon powder.
- Mix well.chia will fluff up and thicken.
- Add 2 tbsp chia mixture in a glass.
- Add chopped mangoes and flax seeds.
- Repeat the layers.top it with dessicated coconut,flax seeds and cherry.
This Easy Mango Coconut Chia Pudding is great for dessert, snack or breakfast. And it doesn't require soaking overnight chia seeds in coconut milk. How many times have you eaten a dessert and didn't feel guilty? In a mixing bowl, whisk together the coconut and almond milk, chia seeds, coconut flakes and maple syrup until well combined. Place in the refrigerator for at least a few hours or until thick and of a pudding-like texture.