Grans easy homemade biscuits. Great Range for Kitchen & Home Online. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Check Out Homemade Biscuits On eBay.
Cream your butter & sugar on a medium speed until light & fluffy. Add the egg and mix until combined then sift in the flour and mix to form a dough. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and caster sugar until it becomes light and fluffy. You can cook Grans easy homemade biscuits using 3 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grans easy homemade biscuits
- You need 5 cup of self rising flour (adjust to your content).
- You need of vegetable oil (enough too fill well in flour).
- Prepare of milk (enough to make dough)(i just cover top of flour and adjust as needed).
Bake these classic shortbread biscuits to wow a crowd. Cut, by hand or with cookie cutters, to your desired shape. Using a palette knife, transfer the biscuits to a baking tray lined with baking parchment. Before baking, with a sharp knife add a few scores to the top of your bread.
Grans easy homemade biscuits instructions
- PREHEAT OVEN 400*F.
- Spray 9X13 pan with cooking spray (I use a spray with flour).
- Put flour in a bowl make a well for oil to go in.
- Fill well with oil.
- Pour enough milk over flour stir to make a biscuit dough.
- Take spoonfulls of dough and hand make dough balls.
- Place in pan spray tops of dough with cooking spray (i use butter flavored spray).
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
Leave to cool on a wire rack or enjoy warm, sliced with lots of butter. Follow her simple recipe and enjoy your fork biscuits with a hot cup of tea. You will need two baking trays. Mix the ingredients to form a dough. Use a mixing utensil or your hands to lightly combine the wet and dry ingredients.