Hot Dog Chili Sauce. From Delicious Slow Cooker Dishes To Flavorful Dips Find A Chili Recipe For Any Occasion! Try Some Of Our Delicious Chili Recipes That Will Have You Coming Back For More! Search Faster, Better & Smarter Here!
Use a wooden spoon or your hands to break up the beef. Over medium heat, saute diced onion and garlic in olive oil in a large saute pan or Dutch oven. How to Make Chili Dog Sauce To start, add your butter and onions to a skillet (this one on Amazon is my favorite) and saute' until the onions are tender. You can cook Hot Dog Chili Sauce using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hot Dog Chili Sauce
- Prepare 1 pound of 85/15 hamburger.
- You need 1 of large sweet onion.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Old Bay seasoning.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato sauce (15 oz).
- It’s 2 Tbs of yellow mustard.
- You need 1 Tbs of Worcestershire sauce.
Then, add in your garlic and continue to saute' for another minute. Old Fashioned Hot Dog Chili Sauce Cover the ground beef with water and break up the meat completely. Next, add the beer (if using), diced onion, Worcestershire, ketchup, hot sauce sauce and spices and start on Medium High to bring to a rapid boil. Authentic sauce that tops Tony's dogs at the Cafe.
Hot Dog Chili Sauce instructions
- Place oil, hamburger, and finely chopped onion in saucepan. Cook slowly until hamburger is done. Stir often to get the burger as fine as possible..
- Add seasonings and simmer for 10 minutes..
- Add tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and mustard and simmer on low heat for 1 to 1 1/2 hours..
- Put it on your favorite hotdog with mustard and chopped onion. It's very good on French fries too. Enjoy!.
Quantity: Select: **Please note: Tony Packo's Loyalty Card is only valid at the restaurants; all online orders excluded. Place ground beef in a large saucepan with water and mash the beef with a potato masher to break apart. Stir in tomato sauce, ketchup, chili powder, salt, black pepper, sugar, onion powder, and Worcestershire sauce. The classic American "Chili Dog" is simply a hot dog served in a bun and finished with meat sauce. Additional toppings might include grated cheddar cheese, diced onion, pickle relish, or mustard — but the true star of the show is the sweet and spicy hot dog chili made with the finest Red Gold® tomato products.