Simple Egg Fried Rice. Search Now Craving New Orleans Flavors? Try Zatarain's® Recipes For Ideas & Inspiration. Heat oil in a medium skillet or wok over medium heat.
In a large skillet, heat the oil until a wisp of white smoke appears. Add the beaten eggs and immediately add the rice, gently press down in small. This easy egg fried rice is something that I cook every other week. You can have Simple Egg Fried Rice using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Egg Fried Rice
- It’s of Cooked rice.
- Prepare of Scotch bonnet.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- You need of Onions.
- Prepare of Greenpepper.
- You need of Eggs.
- You need of Spices.
- It’s of Maggi.
It's a no-fuss meal, that you can easily modify with whatever vegetables you have on hand. The fried rice is great with my Chinese Green Beans , Chinese Garlic Cucumber Salad , or Honey Chili Garlic Shrimp. Remove from skillet and set aside. Heat a wok or large, deep skillet over medium-high heat and add a teaspoon of olive oil.
Simple Egg Fried Rice instructions
- In a saucepan add oil,then pour eggs into pan and scramble it well.
- Add onions,garlic and scotch bonnet paste and stir well.
- Add maggi and spices of your choice.
- Add greenpepper and simmer..
- Add already cooked rice and mix well..
- Cover and allow to cook for 3-5minutes..
- Then serve!.
- Add garlic and scotch bonnet paste and stri.
Whisk in the eggs and cook, stirring often, until set. Add another tablespoon of olive oil to the skillet. Add oil to a large nonstick skillet and heat over medium-high heat until hot. Wait until the bottom of the eggs is set but the top is still runny. Add the rice on top of the runny egg.