Salmon Patties *Salmon Croquettes*. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Check Out Salmon Recipes on eBay.
Add salmon, bell peppers, sweet onion, seasonings, Worcestershire sauce, mayonnaise, cilantro and egg. Instructions Place salmon in a medium sized bowl, reserving the liquid. Flake apart with a fork and remove any large pieces of bone. You can cook Salmon Patties *Salmon Croquettes* using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salmon Patties *Salmon Croquettes*
- You need 1 can of 15 oz can of boneless skinless salmon (I prefer Bumble Bee).
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion more or less depending on your taste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of reserved salmon juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
Form your salmon mixture into croquettes, or patties if you prefer to call them. Oh, and some oil for the frying. I know you're expecting my usual step-by-step photos, but really, it's dead easy. All you do is mix everything together and make it into little patties.
Salmon Patties *Salmon Croquettes* step by step
- Preheat your frying grease of choice in a skillet (about 1 inch deep). Mix salmon with the egg; stir in the sifted flour. Add any seasonings you like (I use old bay, or seasoning salt and pepper) onions, and Worcestershire sauce. Mix baking powder into the salmon juice and beat till foamy. Pour into salmon mixture and mix with a fork..
- Use a tablespoon to size your patties. Form them into circles. and put then into the grease. Watch as the bottom of the pattie turns golden brown now it its ok to flip. Same goes for this side as well..
- Remove and place on paper towel and enjoy.
Salmon Patties – Welcome back to another #BreakfastwithAB video recipe. This is a easy to follow and easy to make brea. Mix until combined but try not to overmix, leaving some texture. Take a heaped tablespoon of the mixture and form into croquettes. Salmon Patties are such an easy dish, but they are delicious.