Buttery rice soup recipe w/ chicken breast &green beans. Investment in Amazon Could Create You A Second Salary Every Month. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
In a large pot or Dutch oven, melt butter. The rice will get slightly toasted and give a depth of flavour. Bring the broth to a boil, cover the pot and reduce to a simmer over medium-low heat. You can cook Buttery rice soup recipe w/ chicken breast &green beans using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Buttery rice soup recipe w/ chicken breast &green beans
- It’s 2 cups of Butter (salted).
- You need 3 cups of Water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Parsley (fresh or dried).
- Prepare Tbsp of Garlic salt (optional).
- You need Tbsp of Black Pepper (optional).
- You need 2 cups of Rice (White/or Brown).
Turn off the heat and remove the bay leaf and chicken from the pot. In a large pot over medium heat, combine stock, water and chicken. Bring just to boiling, then stir in rice, thyme, bay leaf and garlic. In a small bowl, combine salt, pepper and flour.
Buttery rice soup recipe w/ chicken breast &green beans step by step
- Combine water, butter, parsley to a pan on medium-high heat..
- Let cook for 3 minutes or until butter is melted..
- Combine Rice to mixture stirring occasionally, let cook for about 30-50 minutes. Add additional water if needed..
- Cover the rice and let cool for about 3-5 minutes or enjoy a hot bowl!!.
- (Optional) place rice into a fancy dish and add fresh parsley ontop..
Recipes; Chicken, rice and carrot soup; Member recipe. Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen. A very easy soup the whole family will love. Perfect if you have leftovers and little time! Which kind of rice would you like in the recipe?