Rosemary Pork & Sage Caprese Salad. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Check Out Great Products On eBay.
Pierce meat with a sharp knife in several places and press the garlic paste into the openings. Rub the meat with the remaining garlic mixture and olive oil. Put the pork chop in a bowl and add the oil, a teaspoon of the chopped rosemary and the garlic. You can cook Rosemary Pork & Sage Caprese Salad using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rosemary Pork & Sage Caprese Salad
- You need 3/4 lb of pork loin; trimmed and cut into thin strips.
- Prepare 1 T of fresh rosemary; minced.
- You need 1 of recipe "Sage Caprese" (see my recipes).
- You need 6 leaves of fresh basil; chiffonade.
- It’s 1 handful of arugula.
- You need 1 handful of spinach.
- You need 1 pinch of sea salt.
- It’s 1 of small pinch crushed pepper flakes.
- It’s 14 slices of parmigiano reggiano (use a potato peeler).
- Prepare as needed of kosher salt & black pepper.
- You need as needed of olive oil.
Rosemary Pork & Sage Caprese Salad step by step
- Place one large handful of each spinach and arugula into a mixing bowl..
- Dice the tomatoes and mozzarella from the sage caprese into a medium dice. Add to mixing bowl..
- Heat a saute pan with enough olive oil to coat the bottom..
- Add pork. Season with kosher salt, black pepper, and rosemary. Saute approximately 3-4 minutes or until pork has a nice sear and is cooked throughout..
- Use remaining sage caprese marinade to dress the greens, tomatoes, and cheese. Add a pinch of sea salt and crushed pepper flakes. Toss. Add pork. Toss..
- Transfer salad to plates. Top with peeled parmigiano reggiano..
- Top with basil..
- Variations; Bacon, roasted bell pepper, roasted garlic, slivered garlic, olive, lemon zest, pancetta, artichoke, cannellini, capers, feta, goat cheese, eggplant, fennel, cauliflower, carrots, green beans, tuna, hard boiled eggs, crushed pepper flakes, gruyere, jalapeños, scallions, chives, asparagus, corn, marjoram, mint, oregano, zucchini, peas, pine nuts, thyme, savory, walnuts.
Tip into a large food bag then add the pork chops. Spoon off fat from dripping in the roasting tin. Win family holidays, romantic holidays, couples holidays or holidays just for you to sandy beaches and city skylines. We feature the best holiday competitions in the UK and to help you keep track group them together in weekly batches, starting on a Monday. In a small bowl, whisk together the Dijon mustard, fresh ground black pepper, chopped rosemary, and minced garlic and mix well.