Nonna's Crock Pot Cross Rib Roast. Great Range for Kitchen & Home Online. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Check Out Crock Pot on eBay.
Nonna's Crock Pot Cross Rib Roast instructions Rub roast with salt and pepper all over. Add roast and brown on all sides. Nonna's Crock Pot Cross Rib Roast Cross Rib Roast • Condensed cream of mushroom soup • Chopped onion • Chopped garlic • Club House Garlic plus, more or less as you prefer • Salt and pepper • Water Pour beef base and water mixture (or beef broth) over the roast and veggies. You can cook Nonna's Crock Pot Cross Rib Roast using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Nonna's Crock Pot Cross Rib Roast
- It’s 1 3/4 lb of Cross Rib Roast.
- You need 2 can of Condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 of Chopped onion.
- Prepare 4 clove of Chopped garlic.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Club House Garlic plus, more or less as you prefer.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Water.
Add onions, carrots, celery, thyme, bay leaf, and stock. Cross Rib Roast; Blade Roast; Bottom Round; Beef Brisket; Rump Roast; Recipe Tags: Potato; entree; american; family dinner; Rate This Recipe. I don't like this at all. I had sliced up all the meat but after dinner returned all the leftovers to the crock pot with the gravy and cooked another two hours.
Nonna's Crock Pot Cross Rib Roast instructions
- Rub roast with salt and pepper all over. In a frying pan, add 1 or 2 tablespoons of olive oil, fry onion and garlic till onion is opaque. Add roast and brown on all sides. Remove from frying pan and place onion, garlic and roast in a 5 or 6 quart crock pot. Do not turn on yet. Add 2 cans cream of mushroom soup, 2 tablespoons of garlic plus, pepper to taste and 2/3 cups of water in a mixing bowl. Mix together until smooth. Add all I too of roast, place lid on crock pot and cook on low for 7 hrs..
- Serve with your choice of parogis, potatoes, rice or noodles and vegetables..
Then it was nice and tender. So it is possible to return roast to cooking even after it's cooled and improve the texture. Braise/Pot Roast ; Supply Chain Information Recipes That Use This Cut: Classic Beef Pot Roast Now this is a crave-worthy dinner. Tender beef pot roast cooked low and slow with carrots and potatoes.