Simple meatloaf. Put bread in processor and blitz to make crumbs, then tip into a bowl with the pork. Place all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix thoroughly – it s best to use your hands here. In a large bowl, combine the mince, egg, onion, milk and breadcrumbs.
For the meatloaf, heat the oil in a sauté pan and add the onion, celery and carrot. Fry until the onion is translucent and all the vegetables are softened. In a large bowl, combine the beef, egg, onion, milk and bread OR cracker crumbs. You can cook Simple meatloaf using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple meatloaf
- You need 3 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 medium of green pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 slice of onion.
- It’s 1 each of egg.
- It’s 1 packages of meat loaf seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 small of milk.
- Prepare 1 dash of ketchup.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mustard.
- You need 3 slice of bread.
- Prepare 1 loaf of pan.
This turkey meatloaf is packed full of flavour and has a wonderful texture. Minced turkey is blended with quinoa and seasonings, then baked to perfection. Serve as a main course or use leftovers as a [.] If you're cooking it now, place the meatloaf in a casserole-type pan or baking dish, then pop in the hot oven. In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
Simple meatloaf step by step
- cut bread into smaller pieces and toast them in oven. which is set to 400 degree's. which will be toasty in 10 mins.
- cut up green pepper & onion and put the in a fry pan with.a little oil.
- take ground beef,mustard,ketchup,seasoning,milk ,egg put it all in a.
- stir it all up in the bowl.
- make.sure.your.onions and green peppers are soft ( your judgement) and them into the mix!.
- take your bread out the oven and.let them cool once they cool! crumble them.up with.your Hand and.put it in the mix.
- mix.it.all up until it is mix well.
- mold it into a loaf in..a loaf pan ir.it you do not have a pan just mold it into.a pan but yet in the loaf shape.
- Cook temp 350 for one.hr.and.two minutes.
- top with ketchup and.enjoy.
Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Meatloaf has more flavour because whereas you wouldn't eat a hamburger without toppings, sauces, cheese and a bun, you can certainly eat Meatloaf plain because it's so juicy and tasty! The secret to making a meatloaf taste really good is to use fatty beef, plenty of flavourings and to grate your onion instead of dicing it. Cover with more ketchup if desired. Jump to Recipe Jump to Video Print Recipe This easy Meatloaf recipe is made with simple ingredients including ground beef, eggs, breadcrumbs and spices, with a delicious meatloaf sauce baked on top.