Steak With Gravy. Big, bold & beefy classic cuts, three pasture-raised cuts for the ultimate grill master. When Meat's Raised Right, It Tastes Better Than Anything You've Ever Had. When steak is tender, remove steak and place on a platter.
In a shallow bowl, combine flour, bay leaf, salt and pepper. Dredge steaks in the flour mixture until evenly coated. Pour this mixture into the skillet that you used to cook the steaks, and bring to a simmer over medium heat. You can have Steak With Gravy using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steak With Gravy
- You need of Steak.
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 of Pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 cup of Thinly sliced onions.
- You need 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s of Gravy.
- You need 2 tbsp of Flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Beef broth.
- You need 1 tbsp of And a splash of cooking sherry.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
Scrape up any browned bits from the bottom of the pan – this is extra flavor! Pour the soup mixture over the steaks. Arrange the steaks and gravy on a platter and garnish with chopped parsley, if desired. In a skillet, cook steaks in oil until lightly browned on each side.
Steak With Gravy step by step
- Mix together beef, egg, breadcrumbs, salt and pepper, onion and garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce. Form into 8 balls and flatten into patties..
- Heat oil in medium heat. Fry patties and onions about 4 min each side. Remove patties and put on a side..
- Pour flour into onions and beef drippings. Stir. Slowly pour beef broth and cooking sherry in. Stir. Season with salt and pepper. Let simmer for 5 min until gravy is thickened. Return patties to pan, cover and let simmer on low for 15 min..
WINE PAIRINGS:Chianti,Red Bordeaux Wines,or Pinot Noir. Whisk in beef broth (may need to add water to thin if gravy is too thick). Slowly add the beef stock, stirring constantly. Mix flour, salt and pepper in a shallow bowl. Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat; add steaks and brown on both sides.