Simple Fried rice with chopped offal. Remove from skillet and set aside. Make a fried rice casserole for a quick super easy dinner. Melt oleo in large non-stick skillet.
Get creative with the fresh or frozen vegetables you use, or include cubed tofu, leftover cooked chicken or steak, or sauté a handful of frozen shrimp. really easy and yummy! Heat oil in a wok or nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Add in garlic, ginger and the white portion of the green onions. You can cook Simple Fried rice with chopped offal using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple Fried rice with chopped offal
- Prepare 1 handful of green peas.
- You need 10 of fingers of carrots.
- Prepare 2 sachet of gino curry powder.
- You need of Offal stock.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 4 cubes of knor chicken.
- Prepare 1 of hand ful of green beans.
- You need 1/2 of milk cup of kings oil.
- Prepare 2 cups of rice (mama gold).
- You need 1 of onion bulb (medium sized).
Make sure you have cooked rice, some aromatics (garlic, ginger, scallions), eggs, some veggies (carrot, peas, baby spinach, chopped bok choy, or broccoli) and, if you like, some raw or cooked protein (tofu, shrimp, chicken, pork, salmon—heck, even leftover brisket works well!). Add rice, peas, and cooked eggs to skillet. Pour in soy sauce and cook, stirring. Preheat a large skillet or wok to medium heat.
Simple Fried rice with chopped offal instructions
- Par- boil the rice till it softens a bit for 15mins. Wash and set aside.
- Chop the vegetables and set aside.
- Wash, and steam the offals adding salt, onion, and curry….
- Steam for 10 mins..
- Remove from heat and set the stock aside….Chop the offals in small bits.
- Put the oil in your frying pan and heat along with the chopped meat and slices of onions..
- Add other vegetables and heat for 15 mins.. adding your curry and maggi.
- Remove from heat and add to the parboiled rice..mix thoroughly…..and put back on the heat adding the stock.
- Allow for 5mins….
- Serve hot…..
Pour sesame oil in the bottom. Add white onion and peas and carrots and fry until tender. Slide the onion, peas and carrots to the side, and pour the beaten eggs onto the other side. Bring water to a boil and then turn down heat to a simmer and cover with a lid. This is a quick and easy shrimp fried rice recipe that my kids all love!