Taco soup. Investment in Amazon Could Create You A Second Salary Every Month. You can call this soup or chili, but either way it is wonderful! This recipe is also very adaptable to your personal taste.
You can also freeze soup after it has cooled. When you're ready to eat it again, partially thaw the soup in the refrigerator overnight. Then reheat it in a saucepan, stirring occasionally and adding broth if necessary. You can have Taco soup using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Taco soup
- You need 2 pounds of hamburger.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can of rotel.
- You need 1 can of corn rinsed n drained.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans drained n rinsed.
- It’s 1 can of chili beans drained n rinsed.
- You need 1 cup of taco seasoning.
- You need of Water to fill pot.
This easy taco soup is a quick meal alternative to Taco Tuesdays or a last-minute potluck invite. Serve with desired taco toppings such as shredded cheese, sour cream, lime wedges, and Fritos® corn chips. The soup freezes and reheats very well. After adding the tomato juice, cool and freeze.
Taco soup instructions
- Cook hamburger till done drain n rinse n put in large pot.
- Add tomatoes n rest of ingredients fill with desired water for broth stir n cook 35 minutes on medium.
- Serve with cheese sour cream n chips.
Heat the oil in a large Dutch oven or heavy-bottomed pot over medium-high heat. Taco soup means you only need one pot, which means fast clean-up. Plus, this easy taco soup recipe is a great way to enjoy your favorite Mexican flavors. This taco soup really is a dinner win! It's EASY to throw together with simple ingredients, and everything is cooked all in ONE PAN.