Chocolate Cake with Kit-kat. In a large mixing bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, dissolve the instant coffee in the hot water. Then add the cocoa powder and vanilla, whisk together, then pour into the dry mixture.
Chocolate Cake with Kit Kat's Use this idea to make your own spectacular chocolate cake. The chocolate cake is moist and dark and not too heavy. Soak the bottom layer of the sponge cake with ½ the sugar syrup. You can cook Chocolate Cake with Kit-kat using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Cake with Kit-kat
- Prepare 4 slice of medium round choclate sponge cake.
- It’s 2 cup of whipped cream.
- It’s 250 grams of chocolate chips.
- You need 200 grams of melted unsalted butter.
- It’s 150 grams of sugar paste.
- It’s 1 box of Kit-kat (Choclate bars).
Spread ¾ cup of truffle on the soaked layer of the cake and sprinkle the chopped kit-kat chocolates. Sandwich with the second layer of the sponge cake. My birthday is coming soon, so I decided to bake the KIT KAT cake. Perfect idea for kids birthday celebrations and so yummy!
Chocolate Cake with Kit-kat step by step
- place the choclate sponge cake one on another seperated nicely with the whipped cream till they are all covered well.
- in a bowel put the choclate chips and place it on a boiling water to melt it , add the butter and mix well till it's nice and smoothy.
- put the melted choclate on the cake gently till it"s all covered well and let it cool a little.
- place the choclate bars (kit-kat) nicely all around the cake virtically ..press gently so it will be fixed well , when finished all wrap it with a tie.
- shap the sugar paste as you like and place it on the top..you can also use chopped white choclates on top.
Wrap a bow around the cake, securing the Kit Kat's. Fill the top of the cake with M&M's. Pull out the strips of waxed paper and discard. Make this Kit Kat cake using your favourite chocolate cake recipe. Just use your 'go-to' cake and bake it in two tins.