Zesty Smoked Salmon Linguine. Treat Your Loved Ones To Our Delicious Scottish Smoked Salmon. Try Ardtaraig Gin Infused, Peat Smoked & Whisky Infused Scottish Salmon Too. How to cook zesty pine nuts smoked salmon linguine Zesty flavoured dish that's perfect for the summer!
Season and add lemon juice to taste. Add to the salmon cubes and mix gently. Toss the salmon mixture through the pasta and stir in the fromage frais, lemon zest, chopped watercress and as much of the pasta water as you need to make a good sauce. You can cook Zesty Smoked Salmon Linguine using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zesty Smoked Salmon Linguine
- Prepare 500 g of wholemeal linguine.
- Prepare 200 g of smoked salmon, cut into strips.
- You need 100 g of rocket leaves.
- Prepare 500 g of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- Prepare 2 of medium avocados, diced.
- Prepare 3 of red cayenne chillies, roughly chopped.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic, roughly chopped.
- It’s 2 of lemons, zested and juiced.
- It’s 200 g of capers.
- Prepare 3 tsp of dried tarragon.
- It’s 100 g of butter.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Season lightly and divide between plates or shallow bowls. Scatter over the watercress sprigs and serve with lemon wedges to squeeze over. Cook the linguine according to packet instructions. Meanwhile, melt a little butter in a pan and cook the garlic until softened.
Zesty Smoked Salmon Linguine step by step
- Combine cherry tomatoes, capers, lemon zest, dried tarragon, olive oil in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well and set aside..
- Cook the linguine according to packet instruction. Reserve 1/2 cup of cooking liquid before draining the pasta..
- Heat butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic and chillies and cook for 1-2 mins..
- Add cherry tomatoes mixture to saucepan. Stir gently until tomatoes are softened slightly. Approx 2-3 mins. Turn off heat..
- Add rocket leaves and stir through. Rocket leaves to start to wilt slightly..
- Add cooked pasta, reserved cooking liquid, smoked salmon, avocado, and lemon juice. Toss everything together, making sure the pasta is well-coated is that zesty goodness!.
Add the crème fraîche, lemon zest and Parmesan. Add wine, parsley, oregano, and pepper. Add smoked salmon and cook until heated through. Combine smoked salmon with pasta for a simple yet scrumptious lunch or supper. The flavoursome fish adds a smoky boost to creamy pasta dishes.