Easy Honey Veggie Chicken Stew. From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order. Deals Everyday for Your Kitchen and Home.
Pour wine while stirring and scraping to loosen browned bits from. Add bay leaf and season with salt and pepper, to taste. An easy chicken casserole recipe should be in every cook's little black book and this one will go down well with all of the family. You can cook Easy Honey Veggie Chicken Stew using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Honey Veggie Chicken Stew
- It’s 4 of chicken thighs (cut in pieces).
- It’s 2 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of adobo (to season the chicken).
- You need 1 can of mixed vegetables.
- You need 1/2 of red onion.
- Prepare 1 pinch of italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 dash of olive oil.
- It’s 1 pinch of dry basil.
- It’s 1 can of tomato sauce.
Serve with mashed or boiled potatoes, or rice. Melt the butter in a large saucepan or stock pot over a medium heat. Instructions Heat oil in a large dutch oven or rimmed skillet over medium meat. Add in the chicken and sprinkle with Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.
Easy Honey Veggie Chicken Stew step by step
- Season the thighs with adobo. Heat the olive oil and cook the thighs..
- Add the onion and cooked them till tender..
- Add the vegetables, honey, basil, italian seasoning and tomato sauce. And let it simmer for about 8 minutes…Enjoy.
Cook until slightly golden on all sides, then. To the same preheated pot add the onions, carrots, celery, and cook, stirring occasionally for. A cross between a soup and a stew, this healthy French dish is packed with vegetables and beans – perfect as a light lunch. Meanwhile, pour the stock into a saucepan and bring to the boil. Stew away Now take a pot and add all the cooked vegetables and the chicken into it.