Blueberry Chipotle Barbeque Sauce. The Only Way to Get Fresher, Is to Catch It Yourself! Low Prices on Blues Hog Bbq Sauce. Saute until softened and add the garlic.
Transfer the blueberries to a high-sided pot. Using a food processor, process the blueberries until smooth (or until. Add the ketchup, molasses, apple cider vinegar,. You can have Blueberry Chipotle Barbeque Sauce using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Blueberry Chipotle Barbeque Sauce
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of blueberries, fresh or frozen.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 1/4 cup of molasses.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 Tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1 Tbsp of chipotle pepper powder.
To make the blueberry puree combine the blueberries, honey, and water to a small saucepan. Place into food processor or blender and puree until relatively smooth – a few one second pulses. Whisk together all the sauce ingredients in a medium bowl. Get the latest updates on new products and upcoming sales.
Blueberry Chipotle Barbeque Sauce instructions
- Add blueberries, water and honey to small saucepan over medium high heat. Bring to a boil and cook 4-5 minutes until blueberries are soft. Turn off heat and stir in remaining ingredients. Note: Adjust the chipotle pepper powder to your personal heat preference..
- Pour sauce into blender or food processor and blend until smooth..
- Sauce is ready! It's that easy!.
- Sauce will keep in refrigerator in container with tight lid for 2 weeks..
- Note:. This sauce has a high sugar content and will burn fairly easily. Add it to grilled meats – beef, pork or chicken – during last few minutes of cooking..
Plump, juicy, Northwestern blueberries get a jolt when blended with zesty chipotle peppers in our Roasted Blueberry Chipotle Sauce. This unique pairing has no boundaries when it comes to accompaniment. The flavor explosion is perfect over cream cheese or warm Brie, and adds artisanal flair to chicken breasts and wings. Bourbon infused Blueberry Chipotle BBQ, Marinade and Dipping Sauce. A tomato base BBQ with bourbon infused blueberries and an adobo chipotle.