Anna's Caprese Salad. Anna's Caprese Salad It's oh so good!! Wash basil and pat dry and depending on how big the basil leaf is you can cut to fit the tomatoe and mozzarella slice. Cut tomatoes in thick slices (not too thick) Take mozzarella slice and lay on top of tomatoe slice and then lay a.
Store in the fridge until ready to eat. Measure the dressing ingredients into a separate container and store separately. Cut each tomato and mozzarella ball into slices. You can cook Anna's Caprese Salad using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Anna's Caprese Salad
- You need 1 packages of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 2 medium of tomatoes.
- It’s 10 of basil.
Layer tomato, mozzarella and basil slices on a platter. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil, sea salt and oregano or black pepper if you like. Serve as a salad or as an appetizer. Arrange the tomatoes on a platter, spooning.
Anna's Caprese Salad step by step
- Wash basil and pat dry and depending on how big the basil leaf is you can cut to fit the tomatoe and mozzarella slice..
- Cut tomatoes in thick slices (not too thick).
- Take mozzarella slice and lay on top of tomatoe slice and then lay a basil leaf on top..
- You should layer tomatoes, cheese slice and basil..
- Drizzle a lil bit of Olive oil on top of each slice..
- Drizzle balsamic vinager on top, and sprinkle kosher salt and pepper to taste..
Cut tomatoes and mozzarella into slices. Mix the basil leaves in between and on top of the slices then drizzle with the olive oil. Watch how to make this recipe. Layer alternating slices of tomatoes and mozzarella, adding a basil leaf between each, on a large, shallow platter. Drizzle the salad with extra-virgin olive oil and.