Mango chia Pudding. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Everything You Need To Meet Your Goals.
Add some fresh mango to a blender or food processor and process into a purée. Then add chia seeds, coconut milk, maple syrup and the mango purée to a mixing bowl and whisk it together until smooth. Then add in some chunks of fresh mango and stir in. You can have Mango chia Pudding using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mango chia Pudding
- It’s 4 tbsp of Chia seeds.
- You need 1/2 glass of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mango cubes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of peaches.
- You need 2 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mixed seasonal fruits.
Place in a medium bowl or large mason jar and add in the chia seeds. To serve, layer the remaining chopped mango with chia pudding. Place the coconut milk, mangos, agave and vanilla extract together in a blender and blend until smooth. This yummy mango chia pudding can be enjoyed at any time of day, whether as a healthy breakfast option, a midday snack, or as a delightful dessert after dinner.
Mango chia Pudding instructions
- In 1/2 glass of coconut milk mix chia seeds n set aside for minimum 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile made purée of mangoes & peaches, set aside.
- Assemble in a short glass, firstly put chia seeds at bottom of the glass.
- Then add seasonal fruits & honey.
- Lastly add purée carefully with spoon.
Spoon mango pulp into a bowl. Mango Chia Pudding is our current favourite! It is suitable for many people with specific dietary requirements as it is gluten-free, dairy-free and vegan. For many people, mornings are a busy time. With glasses of Chia Pudding in the refrigerator, breakfast is a breeze and stress levels are greatly reduced.