cranberry and white chocolate oaty biscuits. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Whatever The Need, We Have The Best Food For Your Dog.
Line a baking tray with baking paper. Cream the butter, icing sugar, vanilla extract and lemon zest until light and fluffy. Mix in the flour and baking powder. You can have cranberry and white chocolate oaty biscuits using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of cranberry and white chocolate oaty biscuits
- Prepare of biscuit.
- Prepare 125 grams of self-raising flour.
- Prepare 125 grams of light muscovado sugar.
- You need 125 grams of porridge oats.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- You need 125 grams of butter/margarine.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of golden syrup.
- It’s 50 grams of dried cranberries.
- Prepare of topping.
- You need 125 grams of white chocolate.
Next add the rolled oats, dried cranberries and white chocolate chips. Mix everything together to form a dough. Remove from the oven and, once cool enough to handle,. While the nuts are cooking, chop the dried cranberries into small pieces and place them in the orange juice to soak.
cranberry and white chocolate oaty biscuits instructions
- Preheat oven to 180°F centigrade (160 fan oven) or gas mark 4.
- In a bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, oats, baking soda and cranberries. Set aside..
- Melt butter and golden syrup in a pan, add to dry mixture and mix..
- Divide mixture into sixteen and roll into balls. arrange on a baking tray with plenty of space between each ball. press on each ball lightly to squash the mixture down..
- Bake for 16-18 munutes until golden. Once removed from oven, leave to cool on a wire rack..
- Melt chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water (or in the microwave on full power in a glass bowl for 20 second bursts).
- Dip one half of each biscuit in the melted chocolate and leave to set on wire rack..
Empty the jar into a large bowl. Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Mix with the back of a large spoon. The ingredients for cooking cranberry and white chocolate oaty biscuits. Oaty cranberry and white chocolate cookies.