Red velvet cake with whipped cream frosting. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! We Have Almost Everything on eBay.
For the extra cake crumbs and frosting, make Red Velvet Cupcakes: Layer plastic cups or any container of choice with desired amount of crumbled cake. Pipe the top with whipped cream. Repeat the process by making another layer then sprinkle top with extra crumbs. You can have Red velvet cake with whipped cream frosting using 20 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Red velvet cake with whipped cream frosting
- You need 1/1 of /2 cup flour.
- Prepare 1/1 of /4 cup sugar.
- It’s 2/3 cup of butter milk.
- It’s 2/3 cup of warm water(minus 1 tbspn).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of corn starch.
- You need 1/4 cup of plain unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs.
- It’s 1/2 of tspn baking soda.
- Prepare 1/1 of /4 tspn baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 of tspn salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1/8 of tspn white vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbspn of vanillah essense.
- You need 2 tbspn of red food colouring.
- You need of cream frosting.
- Prepare 1/1 of /2 cup whip cream powder.
- Prepare 1/1 of /2 cup cold milk.
- Prepare 1 drop of vanillah flavour.
- You need 1 tbspn of lotus biscoff spread.
- Prepare 1 tbspn of nutella.
Traditionally, red velvet cake is a red, red-brown, crimson or scarlet-coloured chocolate layer cake iced with a light and fluffy ermine icing. The cake is prepared with butter, sugar, eggs, cocoa, flour, vinegar, baking soda and red food colour. Addition of cocoa contributes to a fine velvet texture cake. The cake itself is not too sweet covered with a simple whipped cream cheese fro.
Red velvet cake with whipped cream frosting instructions
- Here are all you need,in a mixing bowl add all the dry ingredients,flour,cocoa powder,cornstarch.
- Bp and bs and mix at high speed,then keep aside,again in the mixing bowl break your eggs.
- Add buttermilk,vanilla essense,vinegar.
- And sugar,oil and mix at high speeed.
- Untill well mixed,then gradually add the flour mix.
- And whipped till well mixed,then add your food colouring.
- Mix again untill well combined.
- Then add warm water and mix again..
- Grease 10inch round pan and pour in half of you batter and bake at 250F for 15-25min untill a stick comes out clean when inserted, and repeat with the rest of the half..
- Measure ur whipped cream powder, add it into a mixing bowl,and add super chilled almost iced cold milk.
- Add vanilla flavour and whipp till stiff.
- U can add more milk if it becomes too thick,now cut each of the cake layer into 2, after it cools down,and add whipped cream in each layer and place the other on top,add layer of cream again untill u finish with all the 4 layers and lightly cover the cake with the rest of the cream and chill it for 30mins.
- Here i use nutella and lotus biscoff spread(i microwave them for 5 sec to make it easy to pipe) for drizzling u can use any spread of choice and drizzle as shown.
- Chill again for 1hr and serve,wallahi this cake is so yummy and moist.
- Here it is so beautiful and super amazing and yummy..
Here's a recipe for insanely moist, tender, and fluffy crumb Red Velvet Cake. Moist Red Velvet Cake and Whipped Cream Cheese Frosting. Moist Red Velvet Cake and Whipped Cream Cheese Frosting. The whipped cream cheese frosting is very easy to put together and compliments the red velvet purrrfectly. You need to first whip your cream till stiff peaks form. (You know why I love autumn most?