Wholewheat Mango Cake With Cream Cheese Mango Frosting 🎂. Get your favourites from &Cake delivered. Download the app and order now! Great Range for Kitchen & Home Online.
For yet another lockdown anniversary celebration at home. #WBD Vegan Mango Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting. There is a cake the size of a PLANET sitting in my fridge and I just want to dive into it headfirst and somehow must tell myself it's a bad idea. You guys, this is easily one of the most indulgent, most giant, most delicious things I've. You can have Wholewheat Mango Cake With Cream Cheese Mango Frosting 🎂 using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Wholewheat Mango Cake With Cream Cheese Mango Frosting 🎂
- You need 1/4 of th cup milk.
- You need 1 pinch of saffron strands.
- It’s 4-5 of cardamom powder.
- Prepare 2 of mangoes cubed.
- It’s 2 cups of wholewheat.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need 3/4 of th cup olive oil.
- It’s 3/4 of th cup brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare of For frosting:.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of softened cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 of th cup brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- It’s 3-4 tbsp of mango purée.
- It’s of Powdered pistachios for garnish.
For tea, we had this Mango Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting and Orange Blossom Panna Cotta with Orange Sauce. We were stuffed and only needed a simple and light dinner that evening. Mango is one of my favorite fruits and I like using it in desserts when in season. With the Orange Coconut Cake recipe as a guide, I made this cake Friday evening and frosted it on Saturday.
Wholewheat Mango Cake With Cream Cheese Mango Frosting 🎂 step by step
- In a bowl add the milk with saffron strands, cardamom powder and keep aside for 15-20 mins..
- In a blender add cubes mangoes along with the saffron infused milk and blend into a smooth purée. Take 3-4 tbsp of purée aside for frosting..
- In a bowl sieve the dry ingredients: wholewheat flour, baking soda and baking powder and set aside..
- In another bowl add oil and sugar and whisk well. Add eggs one at a time and whisk till it turns smooth and creamy. Add vanilla essence and the mango purée and mix well..
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients gradually and mix using the cut and fold method. Once everything is combined pour the batter into a prepared cake dish with parchment paper on and bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees till it’s done. Let the cake cool down completely..
- For the frosting in a bowl add the cream cheese, sugar, butter, vanilla essence and mango purée and whisk till it turns creamy. Spread on the cake and garnish with powdered pistachios..
Today's recipe is Mango cupcake with cream cheese frosting. Here I have baked with the fresh fruit to infuse the flavor of the mango and also used a pinch of cardamom powder to give an Indian flavor to the cupcakes. The cupcakes are fluffy, moist and with the cream cheese frosting it is delicious. The recipe of mango cupcake is quite simple. Fold beaten egg whites and mango bits in batter until well combined.