Instant Bread Halwa Recipe. It's just under a week to the local Ganpati festival , and am sure you have loads of sweets and savouries planned or prepared. This sweet today is not just for any festival. Category : bread, Dessert, Halwa, indian Sweets, Instant Dishes, Mithai, Step-by-step recipe
Awesome halwa made with bread leftovers. Awesome halwa made with bread leftovers. Quick and easy bread halwa recipe. You can have Instant Bread Halwa Recipe using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Instant Bread Halwa Recipe
- You need 6 of bread sliced (white or brown).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of full desi ghee (clarified butter).
- You need 1/3 of rd cup sugar (shakker).
- Prepare 1/3 of rd cup malai or khoya or 2 cups milk.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of cardomon powder (elaichi powder).
- Prepare 8-10 of almonds (badam).
- It’s 8-10 of pistachionuts (pista).
- You need 8-10 of cashewnuts (kaju).
- You need 1 tbsp of raisins (kishmish).
A good replacement of sooji and atta halwa. If you have the feeling to eat something sweet late night then this is the bes. Steps to make bread halwa recipe: Trim the edges of the bread slices,Set aside. Now add the bread slices and toast.
Instant Bread Halwa Recipe step by step
- Heat 2 tbsp ghee fry chopped almonds cashews raisins and pistachios for just a minute (just light golden)remove onto a plate set th aside.
- In same ghee break the bread slices with hands roughly and add roast on low to medium flame for 5 to 7 minutes till light golden from all sides.
- Meanwhile prepare sugar syrup boil 1/3 rd cup sugar and 4 times the quantity of water on low flame off gad once sugar melts completely and mixture starts boiling.
- Pour this prepared sugar syrup on the roasted bread slices slowly keep mixing on low flame till all the syrup is absorbed.
- Now add malai or khoya mix well cover and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Once halwa releases ghee from all sides add the fried cashews raisins pistachios and almonds also add cardomon powder mix well.
- Simmer for a minute then serve.
Now in the same pan add sugar. However, there is an uncommon and mouth-watering dessert recipe that you can easily prepare for your family and friends with it. Bread Halwa is an easy-to-make sweet dish traditionally prepared in Hyderabadi cuisine and is truly delicious. This South Indian recipe is prepared with bread slices, milk, sugar, ghee, and mixed dry fruits. To make bread halwa, bread cubes are first fried or roasted in ghee and later cooked with milk and sugar.