Minestrone Soup recipe by iryssa13. Search for minestrone recipe soup recipes. Whatever You Need, Whatever You Want, Whatever You Desire, We Provide. Add broth, zucchini, pasta and pepper; bring to a simmer.
Minestrone is a popular thick and hearty Italian soup, combining vegetables, beans, and small pasta. Like Tuscan ribollita, there is no uniform Italian minestrone soup recipe because it's another beautiful one-pot meal that is meant to use whatever vegetables are in season or whatever you have on hand. Actually, the history of minestrone soup points to it being what. You can cook Minestrone Soup recipe by iryssa13 using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Minestrone Soup recipe by iryssa13
- Prepare 1 large of onion (cubed).
- Prepare 2 medium of potato (cubed).
- It’s 2 medium of carrots (cubed).
- Prepare 3 stick of celery (sliced).
- Prepare 1 can of whole peeled tomatos.
- It’s 1 cup of pasta (macaroni/shell/spiral).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 3 of beef stock cubes.
- Prepare 6 cup of water.
Pour chicken broth and diced tomatoes into onion mixture; bring to a boil, stirring frequently. Add red wine, reduce heat to low, and stir green beans, pinto beans, spinach, basil, oregano, salt, and black pepper into broth mixture. Once the oil is shimmering, add. Add the seasonal vegetables, garlic, oregano and thyme.
Minestrone Soup recipe by iryssa13 step by step
- cube all veges into 2 cm cubes.
- place the stock cubes and can of tomato into a large pot with the water.
- place the pasta into pot and boil for 5 mins.
- add the remaining veges starting with the hardest.
- let the veges boil for another 10mins.
- add the tomato paste then salt and pepper to taste.
- let boil till the veges are soft.
- you may add more liquid (water) if needed.
Pour in the diced tomatoes and their juices,. If there are also pulses, extend the cooking time to one to two hours. Grains and pasta can also be added to the minestrone just before the end of the cooking time, loosening everything with a bit of water and bringing it to the boil. In a large saucepan, saute the carrots, celery and onion in oil and butter until tender. Stir in the broth, tomato sauce, beans, chickpeas, tomatoes, cabbage, basil, parsley, oregano and pepper.