EASY over night hearty breakfast casserole 🍳. Check Wayfair's vast choice of top brands & styles and get great discounts daily. Compare a fantastic selection of Casserole at Very.co.uk Today. This overnight biscuit breakfast casserole is loaded with hearty breakfast staples and makes mornings easy.
I mean, can I please just sit on the couch and enjoy a delicious cup of coffee while I watch the kiddos play with their toys for just a little longer? 🙂. My boys love to help me. EASY over night hearty breakfast casserole 🍳 Chef Nena *Mrs Gordon*. You can cook EASY over night hearty breakfast casserole 🍳 using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of EASY over night hearty breakfast casserole 🍳
- Prepare 1 pack of grandad biscuits.
- Prepare 4 of eggs beaten + 1/2 cup milk.
- You need 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/2 lb of bacon cooked and roughly chopped.
- You need 3 cups of sausage gravy (see my recipe).
- It’s 1/2 of purple onion diced fine.
- It’s to taste of Salt, pepper, garlic powder.
This delicious Overnight Sausage and Egg Casserole so easy to make. It has never let me down! This casserole has all the favorite hearty breakfast foods. Frozen hash browns, sausage, eggs, and cheese.
EASY over night hearty breakfast casserole 🍳 instructions
- Lightly grease a 13×9 baking pan. Cook the sausage gravy and let cool. Cool bacon and chop roughly. Mix eggs and milk and put spices in with egg mixture..
- Cut your biscuits into 8 pieces and toss into baking pan. Pour sausage gravy over the top and then top with bacon..
- Pour egg mixture over top and top with onions and cheese. Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or over night..
- When ready to bake heat oven to 350 and bake 35-45 minutes until golden brown..
So easy when you are feeding a group. You can totally customize it with other veggies such as mushrooms, red pepper or diced tomatoes. This casserole is perfect when you are hosting brunch or. Sausage Tortilla Breakfast Bake This casserole is perfect for a special brunch. It combines the spices of the Southwest with the comfort of a hearty breakfast.