Granny's monkey bread recipe. Buy ingredients online at Tesco & get quick recipes. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Instructions Prepare Bundt pan by heavily greasing with butter. Cut each biscuit into four equal bite-sized pieces.
Generously coat a Bundt pan with butter. In a bowl or plastic bag, combine the granulated sugar and cinnamon. In a small saucepan, combine ½ cup of the remaining cinnamon sugar with the butter and brown. You can have Granny's monkey bread recipe using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Granny's monkey bread recipe
- Prepare of buttermilk biscuits I used three 8-ounce packages.
- You need of sugar.
- Prepare of cinnamon or you can use pumpkin pie spice.
- It’s of butter.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
Granny's monkey bread recipe instructions Prepare Bundt pan by heavily greasing with butter. Cut each biscuit into four equal bite-sized pieces. Drop roll the pieces of dough in the sugar. Granny's Monkey Bread By Krissy Allori
Granny's monkey bread recipe instructions
- Prepare Bundt pan by heavily greasing with butter. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut each biscuit into four equal bite-sized pieces..
- Combine 1 cup sugar and 2 teaspoons cinnamon in a bowl or plastic bag. Drop roll the pieces of dough in the sugar cinnamon mixture and gently arrange them into the prepared Bundt pan..
- In a small sauce pan, combine 1/2 cup of the remaining sugar cinnamon mixture (discard remaining or use for another recipe) with 1/2 cup brown sugar and 1 cup butter..
- Bring mixture just to a boil and then immediately remove from heat. Stir until sugars have fully dissolved..
- Carefully drizzle the mixture over the rolled dough balls in the Bundt pan..
- Bake in center of preheated oven for 30 minutes..
- Allow pan to rest for about 5 minutes, then cover with a large plate and invert. To eat, pull desired amount off with your fingers and enjoy the gooey sweet sinful treat..
Granny's Monkey Bread is a sweet, gooey, sinful cinnamon sugar treat that will be loved by young and old alike. Be careful, this recipe is dangerously addictive. Prepare Bundt pan by heavily greasing with butter. Caramelized monkey bread is gooey, crisp, + individually portioned 'cause you won't want to share Our new WTF episode decodes Instaferm RED + GOLD yeasts: when to use, how to use, and. Put the milk and butter into a medium pan and heat gently until the butter melts and the milk is at a simmer.