Taco Pie. The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. In a large skillet, cook beef until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the taco seasoning, water and olives.
Add taco seasoning, following package directions. Roll out dough on a lightly floured surface. Cook onions and beef in a medium skillet until beef is browned and cooked through. You can have Taco Pie using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Taco Pie
- Prepare 1 can of black beans.
- You need 1 can of refried beans.
- Prepare 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 lb of hamburger.
- You need 1 of jar salsa.
- It’s 2 cup of taco cheese.
- You need 4 large of buritios wraps.
Prepare a large deep-dish pie pan with cooking spray. In skillet, brown ground beef and onions. Once the cheese bubbles and bakes, this pie is a blank canvas for all your favorite taco toppings. "Dorito" Taco Crust Combine all dry ingredients (including grated cheddar) in a bowl. In a smaller bowl, whisk egg; then combine it with the dry ingredients.
Taco Pie instructions
- Take one pound hamburger cook and drain add taco seasoning set aside.
- Grease bottom of spring pan.
- Add one burrito wrap cover with a layer of refried beans black beans,taco meat,salsa and cheese repeat layers then cook in oven for 30 minutes at 350° Let sit 10 minutes and serve with taco sauce and sour cream.
Knead the mixture with hands to ensure proper distribution of ingredients. Slice into squares and top with sour cream, lettuce, cheese and salsa. As you can see this Taco Pie recipe is super easy and delicious. It also keeps very well in the fridge for a few days. Heat olive oil in a medium oven-proof skillet over medium high heat.