Vegetable hung curd sandwich (oil free recipe). Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. First rinse and finely chop the veggies in a food chopper or a food processor or with a knife.
See recipes for Hung curd sandwich too. Mix hung curd, carrot, onion, bell pepper, green chilli, fresh coriander, salt, black pepper and red chilli flakes in a bowl. Keep a few leaves of lettuce on one bead slice. You can have Vegetable hung curd sandwich (oil free recipe) using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetable hung curd sandwich (oil free recipe)
- Prepare as nedded of Bread slices White bread / brown bread /multigrain / multiseeded.
- Prepare 2 cup of chopped veggies(onion, capsicum, bell peppers, cabbage).
- You need 1-1/2 cup of hung curd(chakka dahi).
- Prepare To taste of Black pepper powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of pomegranate seeds.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
Cover the filling with another bread slice and Brush the sandwiches with olive oil on both the sides. Toast the buttered bread as desired in a toaster or griddle. set aside. If you do not have hung curd, then add regular curd to a muslin cloth and squeeze it gently to remove excess whey. You can do this the previous night and also hang it in the refrigerator.
Vegetable hung curd sandwich (oil free recipe) instructions
- Bread slice ko chhodkar sari chizo ko mix karke bread ki slice par failaye aur Tave par golden sek lein. Dhaniya chutney ke sath garmagaram parose..
You can also follow this recipe of hung curd to know how to make it. A healthy and easy break fast/ snack/ lunch box recipe. Sandwich with vegetables, hung curd and mayonnaise sprinkled with origano adding a distinct flavour. Prepare the vegetable hung curd mixture overnight and refrigerate to make this sandwich in minutes in the busy weekday mornings. See recipes for Paneer Tikka Sandwich, Quick Sandwich too.