Bread pakora Bread Pakora Recipe with Stuffed Potato,. Place a slice of bread on a clean, dry, and flat surface and spread a portion of the potato stuffing evenly over it. Heat the oil in a deep pan. Dip one bread sandwich in the.
Everyone loves it during the rainy season. Batter should not be too thick or too thin. It should have consistency like bajii/pakora batter. You can have Bread pakora Bread Pakora Recipe with Stuffed Potato, using 16 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bread pakora Bread Pakora Recipe with Stuffed Potato,
- You need 4 – 5 of potatoes medium size boiled.
- It’s 1 of green chili , finely chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsps of cilantro coriander leaves finely chopped /.
- Prepare ¼ tsp or ½ tsp of chili powder red.
- It’s 1 tsp of amchur powder -.
- You need ½ cup of mint coriander chutney of.
- You need of salt or common salt black.
- It’s 3 cups of besan (chick pea flour/gram flour).
- You need pinch of hing (Asafoetida) a.
- It’s ½ tsp of chili powder red.
- It’s ½ tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare ½ tsp of ajwain seeds / carom.
- It’s 6 of White Bread slices of Brown or.
- You need of water.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of oil for frying.
Add cumin seeds, turmeric powder, green chilli, and ginger in the pan. Bread Pakora is a popular and tasty snack of deep fried bread fritters from the North Indian Cuisine, especially Punjabi Cuisine. I share two ways of making bread pakoda in this recipe post. Stuffed Bread pakora with a filling of mashed & spiced potatoes, dipped in gram flour batter and then deep-fried.; Plain Bread Pakora made without stuffing – simply batter coated and deep fried.
Bread pakora Bread Pakora Recipe with Stuffed Potato, instructions
- Preparing for potato filling :Peel the boiled potatoes, the potatoes should be boiled really well. Mash the potatoes when they are still warm..
- Add Coriander(Dhaniya) leaves, Green chily, Red chilly powder, Amchur / Mango powder (a fruity spice powder made from dried unripe green mangoes) , Salt to the mashed potatoes..
- Mix these with mashed potatoes. Check the seasonings and adjust accordingly..
- Keep Aside..
- Preparing Besan (Chick pea flour / Gram flour) for the bread pakora :In the bowl, take besan flour (Chick pea flour / Gram flour)..
- Add Ajwain(carom) , red chilly powder, Garam masala powder, Asafoetida(hing) and salt..
- Add around 1/2 cup of water and mix. If batter is very thick you can add slightly water but batter should not be very thick or nor too thin..
- Check seasonings and adjust accordingly..
- Add few drops of oils in the batter and mix well..
- Keep ready batter aside..
- Assembling and frying Potatoes(Aaloo) Bread Pakoras: Heat up some oil for deep frying the pakoras..
- On you cutting board, slice the bread into triangle or rectangle slice..
- Keep the triangle slice bread on cutting board. Take A tea spoon of Mint coriander Chutney/ achar and apply it evenly on triangular slice of bread..
- Take 2 tablespoon of mashed potatoes mixture and cover/ apply it evenly on the one slice of bread.Cover the potatoes stuffed slice with another sliced of bread. But if you want, you can apply the same green mint coriander chutney or tomato sauce to this second triangular slice of bread..
- Now,You have a beautiful triangular bread sandwich. Just slightly press the sandwich. Take the entire sandwich in your hand and dip it in the Besan batter..
- Coat the stuffed bread sandwich evenly with the besan batter. Be gentle with the pakoras. Take care not to keep the stuffed bread sandwich a long time in the batter as the bread tends to break. By now, your oil is hot and you can easily slid the besan batter coated bread sandwich in the oil..
- Fry the bread pakoras on a medium flame till they are crispy and golden brown..
- Drain on a tissue and serve the bread pakoras hot or warm with tomato sauce or with any chutney of your choice,.
- Enjoy the bread pakodas.
Bread Pakora is a well-liked and engaging snack of deep fried bread fritters from the North Indian Cuisine, particularly Punjabi Cuisine. I share two methods of constructing Punjabi type bread pakoda recipes on this recipe submit. Stuffed Bread pakora – Made with a stuffing of mashed & spiced potatoes, dipped in gram flour batter after which deep-fried. Stuffed bread pakoras with paneer and potato are sure to love at first bite. Stuffed with paneer, aloo (potato) flavored with herbs and spices.