Chicken Spaghetti with Bacon, spinach, tomato, & mushrooms. Remove chicken from the pan and keep chicken warm. Pairings of savory bacon, caramelized onion, and spinach complement this dinner dish. Leftover Chicken, Spinach, and Tomato Pasta is a great way to use up small amounts of cooked chicken.
Add the sundried tomatoes and half the chopped bacon. Remove chicken from pan and slice it. Add fresh spinach and cook until it wilts. You can cook Chicken Spaghetti with Bacon, spinach, tomato, & mushrooms using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Spaghetti with Bacon, spinach, tomato, & mushrooms
- You need of Chicken breast.
- It’s of Bacon.
- It’s of Spaghetti noodles.
- You need of Spinach.
- Prepare of Tomatos.
- Prepare of Mushrooms.
- It’s of Heavy cream.
- It’s of Grated Parmesan cheese.
Remove chicken from the pan and keep chicken warm. Pour off half the bacon fat and to skillet add garlic, tomatoes, and spinach and season with salt and pepper. Add chicken and bacon and toss, then garnish with basil and serve. Add most of the parmesan, the mustard, spinach and half the chopped bacon to the sauce, then season to taste, if needed.
Chicken Spaghetti with Bacon, spinach, tomato, & mushrooms step by step
- Cook spaghetti noodles in salted water. Drain..
- Cook bacon remove from pan but keep grease..
- Place seasoned diced chicken in same pan and cook until done..
- Remove chicken from pan and any excessive grease. Sauté spinach, tomatoes, and mushrooms..
- Add heavy cream to pan and grated Parmesan and any seasonings you want to use for flavor..
- Add chicken, bacon, and noodles. Simmer..
Stir until the spinach has wilted, then stir in the cooked pasta. When the pasta is tender, but there is still plenty of liquid in the pan, add the tomatoes and spinach leaves. Add chopped tomatoes, chopped fresh basil leaves, fresh spinach, and chopped garlic to the skillet with chicken. Drain the pasta once cooked, and toss into the sauce. Add the tomatoes and spinach, stir to combine.