Dinner Recipe: Veggie Enchiladas. Heat the oil in a large frying pan. Pour in the tomatoes and pulses and bring to the boil. Place a griddle pan over a high heat to get smoking hot.
Just before serving, garnish the enchiladas with fresh. Lay each tortilla, seam side down, in your prepared baking dish. How to make Veggie Enchiladas Roast the sweet potatoes in the oven until tender then sautee them in a pan with the black beans, onions, garlic and seasoning. You can have Dinner Recipe: Veggie Enchiladas using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dinner Recipe: Veggie Enchiladas
- It’s 3 cups of zucchini squash and chopped up.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of onion chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of mushroom.
- Prepare 1 cup of corn.
- You need 1 package of mozzarella cheese dairy-free.
- You need 1 package of red chili enchilada sauce of.
- It’s 1 package of corn tortillas of.
I love using a non-stick pan from GreenPan to sautee the filling! Instructions Pulse together in the food processor, mushrooms, carrots, garlic, and green onions just until combined but still slightly chunky. Then saute together with edamame, corn, black beans, tomato and bell pepper. Place filling on corn tortillas, drizzle each with green enchilada sauce and top with a Mexican cheese blend.
Dinner Recipe: Veggie Enchiladas instructions
- Sauté all vegetables together with coconut oil or butter..
- I used dairy free mozzarella cheese and red chili enchilada sauce as well as gluten-free tortillas. It would taste delicious with whatever your preference in cheese or tortilla is..
- Put a sprinkle of cheese in the tortilla, about 2 scoops of the sautéed veggies and a little of the enchilada sauce and wrap it up like a burrito..
- Put enchilada sauce on top and another sprinkle of cheese..
- Repeat until you're out of stuffing and/or tortillas! Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 15 minutes..
- Top with washed lettuce and avocado..
Make the filling: Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Amazing vegetarian enchiladas stuffed with black beans, broccoli, bell pepper and spinach, topped with homemade red sauce. Veggie-Loaded Vegan Enchiladas Recipe – a Plant-Based Dinner to Warm Your Soul! Make one of our easy vegetarian recipes for a filling dinner the whole family will love. Try a veggie bolognese, colourful fajitas or hearty stew..