Low-carb Biscuits and Gravy. Whatever The Need, We Have The Best Food For Your Dog. Whisk together the almond flour, baking powder, salt, and black pepper in a large bowl. Cut in the butter with a fork.
The calories in the dish are rather high, mostly due to the sausage, butter, and heavy cream, but all of those ingredients are keto safe. In a small skillet over medium heat, brown the sausage, breaking up as it cooks. When the sausage has browned, add the cream cheese and stir until blended. You can have Low-carb Biscuits and Gravy using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low-carb Biscuits and Gravy
- Prepare of Gravy.
- Prepare 1 pound of ground beef 85/15.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of xanthan gum.
- You need To taste of kosher salt.
- It’s To taste of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground sage.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of thyme.
- It’s 12 ounces of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare of Biscuits.
- It’s 6 of low-carb Biscuits, American see my recipe.
Add the half-and-half and mix well. Allow the gravy to reduce and thicken slightly over medium heat then remove from heat. Make low carb cheddar biscuits and set aside. In a medium saucepan cook sausage in two tablespoons of butter until the meat is no longer pink.
Low-carb Biscuits and Gravy instructions
- Brown the ground beef, adding sage and thyme..
- Mix the cream, buttermilk, and xanthan gum. Add to the ground beef. Simmer adding salt and pepper. Continue to simmer till thickened..
- Biscuits on the plate and serve the gravy over the top. I hope you enjoy!!.
Break up the sausage into the size of pieces you prefer while cooking. Once meat is cooked, drain fat if there is more that a couple of tablespoons left in the pan. Low Carb Biscuits and Sausage Gravy Recipe Instructions. The full instructions are listed in the printable recipe card below. Low Carb Biscuits and Sausage Gravy Recipe Nutrition.